Blood pressure and huge penis

ruscular: Both me and my brother have borderline high blood pressure and we both have huge girth in measurement. So this curiosity has been in my mind for a long time. With the introduction of the magic pill for increase size, and it include warning that its not for those with High blood pressure makes me even more curious.

So could having high blood pressure be another factor of shaping the size of one penis?

Thumper_10x7_CA: I have boderline high blood pressure also. I've sometimes wondered if that has anything to do with me not being able to keep a raging hard on during sex. My cock like to go up and down, up and down, kind of like a bungee jump. ;) It doesn't really bother me though but I was always curious.

hungone: I have very normal blood pressure - almost on the low side if anything! Some friends tease me it's a wonder I don't pass out when I get hard! All that blood rushing to my fat cock!

ruscular: I often wonder how much my blood pressure drop during erection. :D might be something that the doctor would order!

well until enough guys take the poll, I wont know if there is any correlation between blood pressure or not. But one thing I do know is that the blacks heritage have higher percentage of high blood pressure related disease, and wonder if that also is the cause for them to have slightly larger penis than the rest of the population.

hawl: I gotta admit, I've wondered about this stuff too, in part because of "the Black connection" (no offense intended). I don't remember all the Black/White stats, but I do remember noting that a male with my age and BP was more likely to be Black. I'm White, but who of us really knows what DNA is rattling around "behind the scenes"? I haven't seen any solid studies on any of this, though. Perhaps we have the makings of a good urban legend! My BP is supposed to be in the borderline range, despite my relatively young age (and no, there aren't a host of decadent "environmental" factors  :p 8) at play, at least not usually!).