Votes: 21 12.1%

• Total voters

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AB+ here, at 7".

I love my bloodtype. I'm the universal receiver; I'd make the perfect vampire! :biggrin1:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm making two assumptions:
1) The largest single national group on this board is USA, and the majority of posters on this board are from nations with blood group percentages similar to the USA.
2) The average penis size of guys on this board is bigger than the average penis size of the world.
These are big assumptions, but if there is anything in the idea of a link between blood group and penis size it might show up even on this rough and ready survey.

Using just the ABO system (leaving out rhesus + and -) the USA percentages (according to Wikipedia) are:
O = 44%
A = 42%
B = 10%
AB = 4%

With 65 responses the percentages for the survey are:
O = 37%
A = 28%
B = 20%
AB = 15%

This looks like a statistically significant result. B and especially AB seem to be associated with a large penis, and A not associated with a large penis. O seems not to have an impact one way or the other.

It would be reasonably straightforward to set up some sort of survey taking into account rhesus + or -, penis size, nationality and ethnicity.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In order to make a better stab at answering the question of whether there is a link between blood group and cock size a urvey requires at minimum three pieces of information: blood group, cock size and nationality (as statistics for blood group frequencies are collected on a national basis). It also needs lots more men to answer it.

What is surprising is that even as set up the poll does seem to be finding something which is statistically significant. My understanding is that no-one has found a statistically significant link between cock size and height, nose size, finger length or toe length. Links between cock size and ethnicity are hard to analyse because a host of other factors come into play, but the consensus seems to be that correlation is weak (despite all the urban myths). The finding of this rough and ready poll does seem to be at the level of significance. It needs a lot more research. But the idea that cock size and blood group are linked in some way might just possibly be correct, which would be quite a find.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
O+ and I'm so far from having a big dick that I don't have a dick at all.

In all seriousness though, blood type to cock size is just like hand size to cock size - loosely related based on a person's genes. Blood type and hair colour pretty much work the same way, and I don't think cock size is as clear cut as the dominant/recessive genes of your blood type. You could make an argument, but I don't think you'll get enough evidence to really prove a strong correlation between blood type and cock size.

Or maybe that's why soldiers have to wear their blood type on their sleeve?

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm O-. I'm not really big only 6.5 long and 5 thick. I'm 7 long if I wear a ring. Only person in my imediant family who has O-. YAY ME!