blood vessal bubble,pumping related

Pumpman: hello everyone
I have been a long time lurker on this site,I am finally a member.do I get a key chain?
Anyhow I have been pumping for about 6 years on and off,I realize the effects and risks and everything,and have pumped quite large before 9.5 by 9. Well I have come close to having blood blisters(small red dots) but they have gone away in 3-4 days. I recently over pumped and got a bubble on one of my veins,its very small,but ts still there after 1.5 weeks.I have not pumped since.What can I do to speed recovery. I'm only going for 10x7. thanks in advance

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
pumpman,

'Glad you've joined us from "lurkdom". :)
(sorry---we're out of new-member keychains!)

To have gone 6 years pumping and only "came close to blood blisters" is somewhat amazing, I think---imho or not! Most pumpers will notice a least SOME blisters now and then and yes, these typically disappear all on their own.

But, now, it seems you DO have something to monitor. That bubble on your vein needs to heal. That means leave it alone! No pumping...Be careful getting too aroused (in fact, I would try to avoid it! :( for the time being, anyway. Whether you indeed have a bloodclot involved, I won't venture a guess. I suspect it, though--howbeit a small one. It could dissolve on its own. Or, it could be an accumulation of fluid just beneath the skin surface "near" the vein. So, don't assume the worst yet. I'll bet you are examining that place several times daily, aren't you? --Any man would!

SEVERAL weeks are required to allow time for healing.
(I suffered a scrotum injury due to pumping which required 6 weeks to resolve! It took three weeks for all the black and blue bruising to diminish! Nevertheless, I STILL got an MD to appraise the situation--after I allowed the visible bruising to abate so I wouldn't be too embarrassed! Your case is somewhat different.

If you notice tenderness (soreness, swollenness, PAIN!) I would get checked out. Sorry, but you don't want to mess around with this! Don't mean to scare you, but circulatory related probs in the genital area can be tricky and turn serious without too much notice. Good (uninhibited!) circulation within the penis is crucial.
You know this! Peace of mind would warrant a trip to an M.D.--it would be worth it. It certainly was for me during my spell of trouble.

I can't (and won't) recommend compresses (hot or cold) in your case, really. I fear either approach might only aggravate your condition. Take things easy for awhile and see what happens. But seek MD advice IF you do notice worsening of your symptoms. Don't take risky chances by waiting too long! --Best wishes.

Pumpman: hey benderten2001
its good to be a member..
I did alot of research before pumping and I didn't want to damage myself. Anyhow that is very good advice,and I would go to my doctor if I had any bad symptoms. It is healing up well,its just looks like a red dot .
I will give it a few more weeks,but I will use my newart-exteder for the time being. I can't wait to get back into it..anyhow thanks for the advice.

serj: Hey pumpman,

Hold off on the pumping, it's better to have a 9" working dick then a 10" one that stops gettin hard...or worse...you may olso look into natural enhancement products, such as herbal capsules, they have doen amazing things for some people, without causing blood clots.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
pumpman...

'Glad to hear of your improvement.

Also, RELIEVED! that you put some research into your "project" before beginning. GOOD!

The "red blotching" should be disappearing pretty soon but your resorting to the "extender" is probably contributing to the continued skin surface discoloration.
In fact--I'm willing to bet on it. Extenders are especially known to create this "red dot blotching effect" which of course is part of the process of the "tearing down/repairing/healing of penile tissues being stretched--but, ALL WITHIN REASON ! Don't try to over do it too soon! If I were you, I would still wait awhile before doing ANY form of P.E. at least for the time being.
Be careful of inducing pronounced soreness---that is EXTREME soreness....you don't want to achieve that!

Serj's advice on enhancement products is good-- provided two things IMHO :).....

Stay with the "basic" supplements which are good for men's sexual health (which aid circulation and genito/urinary function.) Health food stores can guide you. The popular "one product / one pill approach to grow your penis overnight" is HIGHLY questionable.
I could declare what I really think, but you get the idea.
Why waste your money (and risk your health!) by taking some clever marketing "concoction" which promises, but could never (EVER!) deliver the results expected.

Zinc, L-Arginine, Ginko Biloba, Saw Palmetto,
L-Glutamine, Yohimbe, and HGH (human growth hormone) products (sub-lingual) are pretty good natural supplements-- if used responsibly. That means, good judgment on dosage, and recognizing any side effects.
Most of these, even if used in minimum dosages, work to some degree. Individually and , on their own, however...don't expect any of these supps. to "magically go grow your penis". These nutritional supplements will work IN CONCERT with your faithful, safe, exercise regimens and (some)--that's SOME pumping when done in good moderation, now and then. (You've learned your limits!)

I've given you good advice here. It's from my own personal experience. I will not set up you or any man for false hopes or expectations from single products or one kind of PE technique used exclusively. From what I've learned, and from reading of others who have had moderate to good success, PE occurs from using a variety of methods over a very long period of time. Changing from one technique to another helps break the plateaus which are bound to occur. Maintaining good nutrition, blood flow,and good "male health" overall is imperative and just makes good common sense. Afterall, you're "building" body tissue! What else COULD you rely on for results as you exercise?

One other thing, too. Remember to allow for "rest periods" (i.e. BREAKS) from your PE routines. Take a few days off and allow your penis to rest and "recover".
Often, you'll notice (even the most subtle) PERMANENT! improvements after stopping PE for just a day or two.
Amazing, but true. I had more than one occasion when my member just "seemed different, maybe just a bit bigger, etc."...it "felt" improved....difficult to explain.
Unexpected too! (to all at once notice this!) But all the while, quite a rush! --especially after all the tiring work. :)