Bloody ejaculate

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Herrmann said:
A couple of weeks ago, I noticed blood in my semen. The doctor said it
was normal (and after a week, the blood was gone). Will I see this again as
I become older (I'z almost 49)??!!??:confused:

I don't know if it has anything to do with age. I was told by my doctor that having blood in your ejaculate means you are being too rough with your penis while you fuck/jerk off. He mentioned something about a bursted blood vessle or soemthing.
It heals but the trick is to not be so rough.:biggrin1:

NCSLionheart

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agreed. Blood in your semen isnt the end of the world, and it is, indeed, fairly normal--especially among younger men. It usually occurs due to an injury near on the inside, near the very tip of your penis--most likely from rough handling, as noted by Jeff.

2 two solutions:
Either dont be so rough while jerking off/having sex, or continue the way you have been, and your penis will naturally compensate in the areas where injury is most likely to occur. (and no, solution number 2 *isnt* a bad thing)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This doctor you speak of, I assue he was a urologist as opposed to a general practitioner? Because if he was a GP, I wouldn't settle for that excuse for the blood. Go to a urologist & find out for sure-TODAY!

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I had the same thing happen after a hard workout. I did see a urologist just in case and he indicated that it's almost always a temporary, benign condition and more common than you might think and not age related - but it could happen again. I was advised not to worry about it unless it starts to happen a lot as it could indicate an infection of some kind. However, he checked me for prostrate cancer anyway (no problems) - which is something you should definitely have done regularly as you get order.

All in all, a pretty scary experience and embarressing (sp?) to explain. Fortunately, each health care provider I met with was totally professional and caring of my situation.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been having the same problem the last week. I'm a chronic masturbator and go for hours. Fortunately, I was aware that it's due to rough handling. When I'm gentler, there's no blood.

Reactions: Ren69