Blow job help

June_Berry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been trying to give fellatio to the man I love until he ejaculates in my mouth (that's something that's only happened once in our relationship.) The big problem is that he's big (about nine inches) and I'm not (my molars on both sides are pressing up against his sides). Though doing it from the side rather then straight on has helped, I can't seem to get anything else right. I always end up giving up and finishing him off with my hand or having intercorse.
Any suggestions?

June_Berry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks... That was very helpful... (laughs to self)
But I'm serious, I want if to cum in my mouth at least once. (the first time was more of an acsident then anything else.)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure what positions you've tried but you may have to move around a bit. If he has even a slight upward curve you need to be in the 69 position and may be off to the side a bit, to get an angle that works for you.

Other than that, practice makes perfect. :smile: It may take months and depending on his girth you may not ever be able to deep throat him. :redface:

Oddly, I have a small mouth but no gag reflex. So if I can get his cock into my mouth I usually do okay. It's the getting the large cock in my mouth that is tricky. :tongue:

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His length shouldn't be an issue - you don't need to swallow the whole thing to make him come! You say you can get him off with your hands, so combine the two. I've never met a woman who could deep throat, but I've also never met one who couldn't get me off with oral. As long as you can get your lips past the head, you're good to go! Let your hands work in partnership with your mouth and you'll have a happy partner!

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
The only way it's going to happen is with the use of your hands.

Warm him up giving a blowjob like you normally do. When you are ready to make him cum, get his entire shaft wet. Lick all of it, spit on it...do whatever it takes to get all of his cock soaked. Then put the head in your mouth and suck hard on it while running your tongue back and forth on the lower side of the head. While doing that jack him off hard with both of your hands. Squeeze your hands hard. Trust me you won't hurt him. A few minutes of this and he'll explode in your mouth. This is the only technique that can make me cum from oral and only a couple of girls have been able to do it. Good luck!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His length shouldn't be an issue - you don't need to swallow the whole thing to make him come! You say you can get him off with your hands, so combine the two. I've never met a woman who could deep throat, but I've also never met one who couldn't get me off with oral. As long as you can get your lips past the head, you're good to go! Let your hands work in partnership with your mouth and you'll have a happy partner!
:fing02:

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What the others said, plus: lots of tongue action. Lick, flick, play with it (imagine what you'd like him to do with your clit or nipples with his mouth). DON'T BITE (unless he's into that....).

Most women handle the penis too lightly and the balls too rough (licking the balls should get him happy as well).

Beware: some guys have dicks which point upwards when erect. If your man's dick is like this, do NOT bend it "down". That hurts and you can physically harm him. Otherwise, as one above said, "lube the shaft up, put the head in your mouth, and use your hands on the shaft". You'll have a mouthful in no time doing that.

June_Berry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you all! I'll try that next time we get a chance to have sex (which may be weeks from now! :mad: But that's life.)

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Press the flat side of your tongue to back of the glans and press firm, slowly start to increase speed and maintain pressure flicking your tongue in and out of your mouth. Aim it right and even if the head isn't inside the load will still land in the right place. Might be easiest reach from a 69 or lying on your back on a couch with him standing up, depending on your comfort.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Use a combo of hand and mouth.. slobber all over the goddamned place.. and use your saliva in your hand.. as an extension of your mouth. I'm bad at this because I have poor co-ordination. But it can be done.

Mawg

Just Browsing
Media
I agree with the posts above. Definitely use all those techniques. Remember that changing things up as you go along helps raise the excitement level.

I'll offer up a recipe that might be helpful to use as part of the overall plan.

"Suction" will force more blood into the penis. Sort of like blowing up a balloon in reverse.

However, do not attempt balloon art with it:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/4030/cycle.gif

Apply enough oral vacuum pressure and he will get harder than "usual." This is a good thing. Understand that as soon as you stop, the process will tend to reverse. You can hold the extra blood in by using a tight "O" ring grip (thumb and index finger) around the base (apply the grip before you stop inhaling).

"Work" the grip attempting to "push" more blood to the head (from your perspective it will be "pulling" him). You are not trying to yank off his wank; it is more like a "deep tissue" massage technique. Try to get a gentle rhythm going: suck, grip, pull. This is prep. The finale is suck, grip and clamp down hard. Then it's tongue playtime while squeezing him tight.

The area right behind the head is very sensitive, and there's no real need for oral explorations further down. You can use one hand to hold the clamp, the other to massage (gently) the balls, and let your tongue explore.

Good luck!

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Honey, use your hands AND your mouth!! All guys like it differently, but I haven't found one yet that only wants a mouth on his cock and no hands whatsoever.

There's no real need to unhinge your jaw like a cobra to get the guy off. I mean, it would be handy if we could, but also probably a tad bit creepy. So, take him into your mouth as far as is comfortable, and use your dominant hand to jack the rest of the shaft at the same time. Some guys like opposite rhythms (mouth and hand meeting mid-shaft and separating to either end), others like the hand to be an extension of the mouth so keep your thumb and first finger close to your mouth as you bob and weave.

Also--while I love spit as a lube, I find it dries up too quickly. Find a lube you don't mind the taste of. (I think Astroglide tastes gross but I love Durex's Tingle stuff--and it makes me minty fresh!) Use that on your hands to help with the sliding.

And don't just bob up and down. Get into it girl! Twist your hands, twist your head, work every inch of that cock and work it in several different directions. He'll pop in your mouth and call you Princess, I promise.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure what positions you've tried but you may have to move around a bit. If he has even a slight upward curve you need to be in the 69 position and may be off to the side a bit, to get an angle that works for you.

Other than that, practice makes perfect. :smile: It may take months and depending on his girth you may not ever be able to deep throat him. :redface:

Oddly, I have a small mouth but no gag reflex. So if I can get his cock into my mouth I usually do okay. It's the getting the large cock in my mouth that is tricky. :tongue:
If I were straight....I'd be knockin on Nj's door......the girl knows of what she speaks...

D_Corey_Ander

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey, use your hands AND your mouth!! All guys like it differently, but I haven't found one yet that only wants a mouth on his cock and no hands whatsoever.

There's no real need to unhinge your jaw like a cobra to get the guy off. I mean, it would be handy if we could, but also probably a tad bit creepy. So, take him into your mouth as far as is comfortable, and use your dominant hand to jack the rest of the shaft at the same time. Some guys like opposite rhythms (mouth and hand meeting mid-shaft and separating to either end), others like the hand to be an extension of the mouth so keep your thumb and first finger close to your mouth as you bob and weave.

Also--while I love spit as a lube, I find it dries up too quickly. Find a lube you don't mind the taste of. (I think Astroglide tastes gross but I love Durex's Tingle stuff--and it makes me minty fresh!) Use that on your hands to help with the sliding.

And don't just bob up and down. Get into it girl! Twist your hands, twist your head, work every inch of that cock and work it in several different directions. He'll pop in your mouth and call you Princess, I promise.

I am ready for some of that!

June_Berry

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did it! I got him top come in my mouth! :biggrin1:
It sorta taisted like soy sause... mixed with snot... not bad, just not the must apitizing thing in the world. I guess it's protien, and as a vegitarian, I need more of that. :shrug:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I did it! I got him top come in my mouth! :biggrin1:
It sorta taisted like soy sause... mixed with snot... not bad, just not the must apitizing thing in the world. I guess it's protien, and as a vegitarian, I need more of that. :shrug:
Congratulations, lucky man, I love how good that feels!!!
Do a search for threads about making cum taste better if you want a sweeter protein drink :wink: