Blow-job Leads To Engagement?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Canuck, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Canuck

Canuck New Member

Ok my boyfriend lives in NY and I live in Toronto, Canada so we don't get to see each-other very often but he was up last week for a visit.

On the last night he was here I thought I would make it extra memorable by working really hard to give him a very good BJ. I must have been doing a good job cuz he seemed like he was REALLY enjoying it. Then all of a sudden he says "Will you marry me?". I didn't think I was that good, but apparently I am lol.

I asked him if he was serious and he said yes then got down on one knee and asked again. I said yes, but because we don't have rings or anything we're holding off on telling friends and family and he said he'll ask me again in a more official way.

So, do you think that it was an odd time to propose?

2. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

I'd be careful about jumping to tie the knot. Have a calm, serious conversation about it when the two of you are 1) not having sex and 2) not overly horny.

3. bek2335

bek2335 New Member

And I just noticed your age. 21 is young to be getting married.

4. bstexas

bstexas Member

Albums:
    this is too funny but sorta familiar to me as a story. r friends and I were driving from houston to dallas a few years ago. a 6th person, who was just riding up to meet her boyfriend for the weekend rode along. on the way up we talked about the fun we would have over the weekend and we were egging the 6th person about her weekend plans. some of us were gay guys and we were telling her the best way to give head, things to do with a tongue, etc, etc. She thought she gave only ok head and was fascinated by all our talk. well, when we picked he up for the ride back to houston on sunday, she said her boyfriend LOVED everything we told her to do. She loved making him feel good and he loved it as well. She thinks that tipped the scale for good and he proposed to her a LOT sooner than she thought he would. they've been married two years and i'm going up to dallas to see them this weekend. i'll see if she wants some more pointers! lol

5. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh damn.....expecting a ring from Monster now ......:)

6. RamIt

RamIt Member

I dated a woman that gave such great, loving, enthusiastic, sensational head that I thought about marrying her every time she did it. There is no way a man could regret marrying head like that, awesome blowers make up for a lot of other shit.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Unusual, but not unheard of. I had a roommate in college who was proposed to in bed the morning after great sex. He had the ring in his nightstand and rolled over and handed it to her.

QFT!

8. Canuck

Canuck New Member

I thought in some ways it was a pretty good time to do it. We were both really in the moment and it will be even more memorable this way. Plus we ended up having amazing sex all night until he had to leave the next morning, so it made the send off even better.

But its not like we hadn't talked about marriage before so I figure at some point he'd pop the question. And I do know about me only being 21, but when we talked before we already agreed on a very long engagement seeing as we have to sort out citizenship when he moves here and stuff.

I'm curious as to when he's gunna ask again. He's already mentioned looking at rings :cool:

9. Sixx

Sixx New Member

My best friend was married at 14.....had a kid at a EXTREMELY young age...and they got married at 14....were all 19 now and they just had there second kid and are still happier then ever...marriage just doesnt have age limits :)

10. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

If they suck a mean dick it does. Even marriage

#10 Mr. Snakey, Jul 31, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  11. Principessa

Gold Member

Uhh maybe not but it should! Is your friend by any chance Amish or Orthodox Jewish? Because those are the only two religions/cultures in which I have heard of that still going on in the 21st century.

I'm okay with gay marriage but not at 14! No one is ready for a lifetime commitment at 14, that is just retarded! I'm sure their parents had to sign a waiver and they should be shot too.:mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted