blow job or intercourse?

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kdog875 said:
yeah, i know both are great, but if it was limited to one or the other, which would you pick?
If a guy wants to blow me or give me a hand job I won't refuse, but I will take fucking any day of the week.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex just isn't as fun if there is no blowjob involved. I am always much harder and able to perform better when Masonry takes place beforehand. I also feel it is in one's best interest to interupt intercourse every few minutes or change of positions and proceed with more Masonwork. Even if only for a moment it gets me ready and keeps it exciting. The best is when she (i guess he for some here?) is on her knees and you are standing above her. Then its back to fucking.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
I love giving a blow job. I've one guy that that's all we do for foreplay. It's get me so wet that nothing else is necessary. Then we go to intercourse. Usually we end it with him coming in my mouth though. heehee

It would be easy to love you!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather LouAnna
I love giving a blow job. I've one guy that that's all we do for foreplay. It's get me so wet that nothing else is necessary. Then we go to intercourse. Usually we end it with him coming in my mouth though. heehee

It would be easy to love you!

Heather LouAnna said:
Define love.

Do you want to start a philosophical discussion about love here? You are all woman and would be appreciated from one end to the other by any man lucky enough to have you in his life. Women who love sex are to be treasured more than rubies.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Love-it said:
You are all woman and would be appreciated from one end to the other by any man lucky enough to have you in his life. Women who love sex are to be treasured more than rubies.

Alright, well.....now I feel bitchy. lol I get compliments thrown at me frequently, but that was a good one. <3

D_Loveday Rubberhose

Experimental Member
Media
From a man, I'd prefer a bj; from a woman, intercourse...as I have NEVER had a woman give me a bj as well as the men do, and I've never had intercourse with a man that has been as good as what I've had with women. But what's best is a menage when the bj's and fucking are flowing freely. Nothing better than sucking and fucking and giving and receiving from a group of hot bodies.

smiler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used to love intercourse the most. But then I had to get dentures and discovered giving blow jobs is a bigger turn on for me. I've been toothless since last October and have discovered the pure pleasure of giving head. I like all size cocks. Check out my profile.

Attachments

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I sure prefer sexual intercourse: it is more pleasurable for me (being thick it is quite common thing having teeth on my penis), and, most important thing, I can give pleasure to my gf too.