blow job or intercourse?

nevadaeve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well my fwb really only prefers bjs and luckily i am very talented at oral, i can get off while giving head so most of the time its all we do, but when we do fuck i compeletly go wild when i get the long dick strokes.....

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nevadaeve said:
well my fwb really only prefers bjs and luckily i am very talented at oral, i can get off while giving head so most of the time its all we do, but when we do fuck i compeletly go wild when i get the long dick strokes.....

This is similar to me. Except I think I'm not the best at blow jobs or I should say I wasn't before. But my bf loves receiving them and I've gotten a lot better at it and he agrees :smile: . It's fun to see him react and plus he gets really hard from them. Fortunately he likes intercourse too because that is so my favorite. Yeah, nevadaeve, I go completely wild too and I love the long, deep strokes for having orgasms :tongue: .

paulstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Intercourse of course :rolleyes: ... & on a humorous and slightly more disgusting note i've always wondered about a blumpkin ... something which i dont plan on discussing here :wink:
what have you wondered about it – whether people actually do it?

icepick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gotten a lot of BJs, only a few of which have been great. Even still, I prefer intercourse. Vaginas are just the best.