Blow job problem

evee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My boyfriends cock is way too big for my mouth. I love giving head always have, but my new partner has a really thick cock 9" cock and i really struggle with it :(

any tips to give a better blow job / deal with the vast amount of cock? ^^

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
My last girlfriend had this problem...but she had a rather small mouth. It is not the length that is difficult for you, it is the girth. In that same situation I always mad sure my girl licked the hell out of my dick and focused on sucking the head...since that is where it is most sensitive. You should probably also suck and lick his balls...I know that did it for me.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
practice makes perfect!

Seriously- find a similar item of size that you can practice placing in your mouth other times of the day when he's not around... a dildo, or cucumber or whatever you like... and you can get more comfortable about not having full use of your mouth and throat during those romantic times. Then you can learn to breathe thru your nose- and reduce the gag reflex.

It's all about trust, patience, and communication. If you don't trust your partner and you don't WANT to do it, you won't. It's all about making the other person feel desired, wanted, devoured... mmmmmm

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My last girlfriend had this problem...but she had a rather small mouth. It is not the length that is difficult for you, it is the girth. In that same situation I always mad sure my girl licked the hell out of my dick and focused on sucking the head...since that is where it is most sensitive. You should probably also suck and lick his balls...I know that did it for me.

Also surprise him with some rimming (lick his ass) it drives me wild when my wife does it along with everything else.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lots of good advice so far. Go with the curve - so it curves down your throat; practice opening your mouth with thicker dildos etc; like subgirrl - a thick cock blocks my ability to breathe, so fill up on air before you go down. You be in control, not him because if you freak out cuz you can't breathe? That will make it really tough to relax!

And if it really is too thick - get really good at using your hands with your mouth. Focus on the head and frenulum; make sure his cock is really really wet and use your hands as an extension of your mouth. Milk it towards you, and twist in opposing directions as you go down. Use varying motions - don't forget to use your fingers and your thumbs. Moan and look at him, tell him what a beautiful cock he has and you love sucking him... stroke his cock while you suck and pop his balls in and out of your mouth - and if he likes his ass played with...do that as well. Just makes sure everything is well lubed. If you do all that, he might not notice that you can't take him all the way down!

capnewt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My boyfriends cock is way too big for my mouth. I love giving head always have, but my new partner has a really thick cock 9" cock and i really struggle with it :(

any tips to give a better blow job / deal with the vast amount of cock? ^^

How do you stop your teeth touching... I have that same prob,, I just don't have a big mouth... but i always struggled with my teeth

That would be so annoying not to be able to give dome. I love giving and receiving so it would be very annoying, glad i never had that prob

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
get really good at using your hands with your mouth. Focus on the head and frenulum; make sure his cock is really really wet and use your hands as an extension of your mouth. Milk it towards you, and twist in opposing directions as you go down. Use varying motions - don't forget to use your fingers and your thumbs. Moan and look at him, tell him what a beautiful cock he has and you love sucking him... stroke his cock while you suck and pop his balls in and out of your mouth - and if he likes his ass played with...do that as well. Just makes sure everything is well lubed. If you do all that, he might not notice that you can't take him all the way down!

5 gold stars. Excellent explanation. This is EXACTLY how my wife and other women have done it with me and I love it.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Focus on using your mouth primarily on the head, use your hands on the rest.

I totally agree. I've had several lovers who've had real problems stretching past my head and over the shaft. But when the've coupled just working the head with their mouths/tongues with a good hand-over-hand handjob, it can be absolute ecstasy. I had one lover with a smallish mouth who used to bring a small bottle of olive oil to bed with us--she'd use the oil for a little lube on her hands and the taste wasn't a problem when some got in her mouth. The added bonus is that I was always "prelubed" for intercourse after the blow/handjob.

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
How do you stop your teeth touching... I have that same prob,, I just don't have a big mouth... but i always struggled with my teeth

Remember your not eating a hot dog....you are sucking dick. Most females I've been with that knew what they were doing, tucked their teeth under their lips. I guess it really depends on the size of the lips...I love a woman with DSL. And some teeth is not bad at all. I like when a girl nibbles on my dick and balls. You just really have to trust your partner and your skill.

Last edited:

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
pick out a flavored lube that you like. Helps you enjoy it more, and it slides a lot better into your throat. Use both hands on the shaft, or your tits, while you try to get as much of it in your mouth as you can. Gagging occasionally is ok. If your eyes water a little, that's ok too. it just means that you're trying really hard, and guys like that. Try sticking out your tongue at the same time when you are trying to deep throat. It will help you get more in. Change the speed up a little. stroke faster then slower, and then faster when you feel him getting close. Keep your mouth open, cover your teeth with your lips, suck, lick, and say ahhh ;)

You can always try practicing on a dildo or zucchini or cucumber of the same size. You can over cum that gag reflex girl! I believe in you!!!

Last edited: