Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never had to stop because my jaw's getting too stretched.

I have had to stop - or at least slow down, though, because my throat is getting punished by a really long dick.

This is not all to say, however, that I haven't had a really sore jaw afterwards . . . . But it's a good kind of soreness, like working out a muscle I haven't used much.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Never had anyone last past 1/2 hour and no multiple cummers, so no idea how long I could go. I know I would be up to the challenge of an hour or two ;) but may need a "rest" from active sucking for a more passive face fuck now and again. I am pretty sure as long as a guy puts his cock out for me to suck and is still enjoying it, I would be on it like his cock is golden, LOL.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Stamina in giving or receiving?

I don't think I could orgasm from just a blow job alone...although it's a pretty sexy sight to see so I go along with it for a while. :)
That is too bad. The only time I can't is when I am both tired and drunk. Neither alone will keep me from coming. It might take 30 minutes, but I will come.

All three oral, anal, and vaginal give me different orgasms, so I am glad to experience each.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is kind of academic; guys have a lot of control over when they cum. If she complains about getting tired, I shoot my goo. If she spits, no second date.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
This is kind of academic; guys have a lot of control over when they cum. If she complains about getting tired, I shoot my goo. If she spits, no second date.

Speak for yourself buddy. It takes me forever to come. Sometimes I can't even come at all. I certainly can't control when I come.