Blow Job Techniques...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Rommette, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was looking for some advice on what makes a good blow job. I've only given head to one guy but I never got any feedback. Therefor, I want the men of lpsg (straight along with gay) to tell me good techniques for a blow job.
    Fast? Slow? Deepthroat? Concentration on the head? Handjob incorporated? Lots of saliva? Gagging? Rubbing balls? Everything else...

Just tell me tips that may be useful in the future. Thanks :wink:

2. maxcok

Gold Member

Best advice - ask him what how he likes it, and do that.

Encourage him to keep telling you if he's not that verbal.

3. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know. I always thought I could guess how good it is by looking at the guy while i'm giving head but the last (and only guy) I ever gave head to didn't like me to look at him while I gave him head or when he had an orgasm while we was fucking. He also preffered we fuck doggystyle for that reason. Anyway, now I'm afraid to look at any guy to read his facial expressions if I were to give him head.

4. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    MOST, not all, but most guys, would really get off on you looking at them while you worship their manhood :)

5. Pitbull

Gold Member

Everyone is different.
    What works with one will not work with another.

Besides facial expressions - the ooohs and aaahs help.

Don't be afraid to look at a man.
    I think most of us enjoy it and find it extremely sexy.

6. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

My best advice to you would be: lots of saliva, dont forget about the balls (suck, lick)......play with the head (he needs to either tell you were its sensitive or you gotta read his face) and deapthroat......Just go crazyy....please no teeth

7. maxcok

Gold Member

If he's that uptight, why waste yourself on him? Believe me, there are plenty of guys who would love for you give them the attention they want, the way they want. Here's a little secret, guys like blowjobs.

Pitbull and I don't agree on much of anything, but on this he is right on. :grinning-smiley-003

#7 maxcok, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  8. NCbear

Gold Member

Fixed that for you. :tongue:

NCbear (who knows that Ralphie May thinks any blowjob is a good blowjob, but who begs to differ :cool:)

9. cameltoelover

cameltoelover Member

Albums:
    I like to have my balls taken in the mouth one-by-one. Do it while pumping the shaft at the same time. Licking up and down the shaft like a flute also works great. A great way to make me cum quicker is to finger me in the ass at the same time.

10. maxcok

Gold Member

:laughing: Could not agree more. Nothing worse or more frustrating than a bad blowjob.
    I'd rather read a book or sort socks myself.

11. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Practice, practice, and practice. You only get good at something by doing it often. Then YOU could write the book.

12. NCbear

Gold Member

Some guys are so sensitive that just running your tongue over certain places on their cocks will make them gasp and groan. Others, on the opposite extreme, need tremendous sucking force and what will seem like hours of bobbing your head up and down--and maybe even finishing with your hand--for them to have an orgasm from a blowjob.

I prefer the first type (or guys who tend toward greater sensitivity), because I really enjoy when my man thrashes around on the bed and makes all sorts of erotic noises. It heightens the pleasure for me, knowing that he's going out of his mind with the sensation of my mouth around him.

That said, don't be scared if he shows he's really into what you just did with your tongue. The sudden sharp gasp? The hips thrusting upward? The surprised moan that sounds like it was pulled out of him? Yeah, those mean you did something really well. Go back to that spot and experiment a little. Even if he's too out of his mind with pleasure to communicate verbally with you, those other nonverbal signs can be read quite easily.

NCbear (whose vast and varied :eek: experience may be showing :redface::cool::biggrin1:)

13. uberhund

uberhund Member

I completely agree that it's best to ask the guy, but not all guys have had good blowjobs in the past and so might not know what's possible. In my many years as an enthusiastic cocksucker I've learned to always try the following out to see if the guy likes it:

1. The basic blowjob, cock head and a bit of shaft in your mouth, careful with teeth, suck and move head in a rhythmic fashion. Best if you're doing other stuff, stroking balls, perineum, inner thighs (often overlooked and frequently more sensitive than balls), fingering asshole etc.

2. Rubbing the concave bit of the cock 'helmet' against the ridge in your hard palate behind your front teeth. Totally does it for some guys.

3. Playing with his frenum (if he has one) with your tongue. Usually drives him crazy.

4. If uncircumsized, peeling back the foreskin in your mouth and playing with it with your tongue.

5. Changing angle (e.g. 69ing) so you can use your tongue on different bits of his cock.

6. Variation: Alternating sucking with licking (don't do this if he's near orgasm as it's just frustrating), move from just head to head+shaft etc.

7. Pulling in your cheeks to caress the sides of his dick. You can get a nice 'peristaltic' effect with this that really does it for some guys.

8. And of course there's always deep-throating, though as the head tends to be the most sensitive bit and it doesn't get much action during this, I've always thought it was over-rated. Good for variation though, and always impressive if you can do it on a big dick. The trick is to control your gag reflex by intentionally swallowing as you take it in, and every time you feel a gag rising, swallow again. Often easier to do from an 'upside down' 69 type position as then the curvature of the cock suits your mouth and throat.

Have a go at these and you're off to a good start. And of course, he just may not be into blowjobs per se, but that would make him a very rare man indeed. Good luck!

#13 uberhund, Mar 18, 2010
  14. earllogjam

Gold Member

Grazing and scraping with your teeth or other dental work...avoid that...not a good sensation.

If your guy tenses up, winces, or starts to hold his breath while you are giving BJ you aren't doing a good job.

#14 earllogjam, Mar 18, 2010
  15. D_Allerton Coxbiter

D_Allerton Coxbiter Account Disabled

Avoid the teeth scraping. Lots of saliva and combine the hand and mouth to figure out what drives that guy wild.
    My Favorite - Tongue gliding up and down my wet shaft, as the saliva drips on to my balls and you suck on each one while squeezing the base of my shaft hard with your hand. Damn I wish my wife was home right now to give me a BJ!

16. kid_rami_02

kid_rami_02 New Member

Albums:
    Put your mouth on the head and use one hand to jack off the penis and your other hand to cup the balls

Alternate with deep throating and licking up the shaft

If the dick is large, slap it against your face (variation: you can also tilt your head sideways and slap it against your tongue)

Suck on his balls for a while

While sucking, you can also use one (or both) hands to lightly twist his nipples.

The guy who said to touch the perineum is a genius -- just press against that area towards the asshole.

#16 kid_rami_02, Mar 18, 2010
  17. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

a light lick just behind the head or suction on withdrawal can drive some guys crazy.

18. shayrossen

shayrossen Member

All great suggestions - wow - one more: swirl your tongue around the head while it's in your mouth - usually produces groans of pleasure ... and if you're inclined to swallow, have him let you know when he's about to come and then suck like there's no tomorrow

19. gr8tdick

gr8tdick Active Member

Albums:
    Some great advice here! The right amount of suction can drive a dude crazy -- especially if used with a fast rhythm...don't forget the slurping noises. I love deep throating big cocks and looking up at the guy when the last couple of inches of his cock disappears down your throat is a great way to worship his size. Also, hands free, let his dick slowly slide out of your mouth with a trail of saliva following...very nasty.

20. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All these suggestions make me wanna suck a dick right now to try out some of this stuff.

This stuff is great advice. I take it guys don't like teeth. Are men not into a little pain? I like pain during sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted