blow-job while driving

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes the wife has done this several times. Have yet to get pulled over but I am pretty good at it now though :)

bigmachine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex wife did it to me the first time and it was before we were married. We were dating at the time and I went to pick her up to watch me play softball. I had my uniform on and she always thought I looked good in those pants. So were driving to the game and she starts fondling me while I'm driving through my pants. Like any good American soldier would, he stood at attention for her and before you know it he's awol and she's on it like a an MP in heat. It was quite difficult to drive while that was going on, as a matter of fact I was driving so slow that every one behind me was blowing their horns. THAT was the first time but it wasn't the last. I try not to that while in the car anymore though.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey speedoguy your fuckin 43yrs old who u recieve head from? a grandma or what probably she fell asleep on your laps and you call it head fucking 1% gay ass fucker go back to jail if u want guys fucking homo:biggrin1: :tongue: :cool: :smile:

WTF?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a work partner that decided he'd do this after he got wind of me tilting both ways. Not the wisest thing. When I drive I am road focussed and am bad with distracting.

Being fair minded, I did break him in later at the fort.:smile:.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Gf has done this to me a couple of times over the years but I don`t really like it and told her not to do it anymore after the last time a few years back. I find getting a blowjob while driving to be more of a distraction than anything and frankly a BJ is always more enjoyable when I can focus entirely on the sensations given to me by my GF`s talented mouth, and when I am driving I can`t do that so BJ`s while driving are a no-no for me.

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a white jeep wrangler, and for some reason that is the only car I ever got sucked off in while driving. I only owned it a few years, and I got sucked off by 4 different girls in that car. It must have been lucky.