BLOW JOBS--APPARENTLY MANY OF THEM SUCK?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've yet to have the pleasure of ejaculating into a woman's mouth. I've had plenty of blowjobs, but they were usually 'warm-up' to intercourse, or if they were given to completion, the woman didn't want it in her mouth.

I've had good and bad blowjobs from the same woman! As many have already said, if she isn't into it, the guy can tell and it also shows up in her (lack of) performance.

The best one I ever received is when a girlfriend sat me down on the couch and said she wanted to try something. We were just talking, so I wasn't expecting what came next. She said she wanted to suck me off and I didn't say no! ;) She undid and dropped my pants. She dropped my underwear and started in on my penis like it was a Godiva lolipop! The combination of her mouth action and hands made it the most enjoyable blowjob I'd ever had. What didn't change was she didn't let me come in her mouth, but the rest was so good, I really didn't care.

I agree with everything said above, and it applies just as well for a man going down on a woman, and all the other combinations. ;) The 'giver' has to be 'into' giving; it makes all the difference in the world to the recipient.

LapDog :p
p.s. Welcome lerningirl!

DieHard9x6: Perhaps I'm simply been luckier than many guys; perhaps I tend to date women who are more into cocks and the sucking thereof, lol. There's also the possiblity that my easygoing nature makes women more comfortable about opening up and losing hangups they might have about sexual acts, including blowjobs. Perhaps it's a combination of these things.

What I can say is that I've received from twenty or so women, and only three of them were actually bad. One kept scraping me unintentionally with her teeth, one sucked so insanely (painfully) hard that she must've thought my cock was a too-thick milkshake from McDonald's, and the third was just like a zombie, almost like she was in a trance and not paying attention (incidentally, the worst sex of my life followed. She was jsut all-around abysmal).

Other than that, I've enjoyed every one I've been lucky enough to receive. There have been three women who were really amazing at it, and the rest varied from pretty decent to excellent.

I'll echo many of my betters on the board here by saying the #1 ingredient that determines the merit of a bj is ENTHUSIASM. If the woman is turned on by having a hard cock in her mouth and making the guy into a giant moaning erection, then I don't think it's going to be a sub-par performance.

The other things in the repertoire (sp?) of an above-average fellatrix are variety (licking -- including balls as well as the shaft and head, use of the hands -- whether playing with the balls, putting pressure on the perineum, or stroking [I particularly enjoy two-handed roatational stroking combined with sucking], eye contact, and a pretty smile. I love a girl who will hold my cock, look me in the eye over the throbbing head, and give me a cute little smile. That is ALWAYS a Kodak moment!

In response to the other part of your question, I love making a girl cum all over my face...then I like to rub my chin all over her erect nipples so I can lick her juices off for her -- complete with eye-contact and a little smile, of course! lol

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by faceking@Apr 12 2005, 05:46 PM
10% are unbelievable.
15% are good
50% are mediocre
20% suck
5% hurt
[post=300157]Quoted post[/post]​

Not to divert this thread... but I'm curious from the gals... how often/apparently many of the guys who suck.

I'm guessing 5% are unbelievable.
10% good
40% mediocre
25% suck, errr aren't good
20% are "please make it stop"

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the others. Most of the blowjobs I've received were average. It's to the point where if her efforts get me a little bit harder and ready for fucking, then I rate it as pretty good. I'd say maybe 10-15% of my partners were really good at giving head. Only about half of those could actually make me come just through oral, although I don't think I come as easily from oral anyway.

Most common ways she goes wrong:

- Teeth. Maybe there are a few guys out there that like this, but I can't imagine why. I've actually felt her teeth scraping me up and down, to the point where I had to pull her head off from the pain. Even if it's just a little bit of contact with her teeth, that's enough to turn pleasure into discomfort.

- Lack of enthusiasm. It is so obvious when a woman is giving head because she thinks she has to. Mechanical motions and lack of eye contact give it away. And if she doesn't like doing it, there's no way she'll be good at it. I would rather get no oral at all than watch her try to go through the motions.

- Assuming that it's just a required stage of foreplay. By that I don't mean that I have to come every time -- a standard I couldn't live up to -- but that she does it for five minutes only as a prelude to intercourse. I suppose this overlaps with the "lack of enthusiasm" component to an extent, but I think that too often she considers it a necessary step in a process, rather than just one of the many ways you can pleasure each other. So maybe "lack of creativity" is what I really mean here. And some guys probably contribute to this too, believing they're so fortunate to be getting a blowjob that it seems rude to complain.

- Assuming that what worked for one guy works for another. I don't know if women all read the same Cosmo article or what, but half of them seem to assume that I secretly want my ass fingered. (It doesn't freak me out or anything, but it doesn't do anything special either.) Some guys like rougher stimulation than others. Some guys like their balls played with. Some guys like a lot of handwork. Part of this is about communication. How many women have been disappointed in a guy's ability to eat pussy, but instead of telling him what she likes, she just went along with it? A lot of women do. And plenty of guys do too. If a person has been giving mediocre oral for the last ten years but no one has broaden their horizons, then they assume they're good at it. Makes him/her feel pretty good, but doesn't do much for the partner.

Notice I didn't mention much about technique or experience. Both of those can be learned and acquired. They also don't count for much with a new partner, who may or may not be stimulated by what you like to do. It sounds like these aren't really tips that can help you if you already like going down on a guy. But to answer your question, "Yes, a lot of people aren't good at it."

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Apr 13 2005, 12:37 PM
Wow, Jon, you don't like girls gagging on your dick? I thought that was a fetish thing.
j/k. The funny thing about women giving blowjobs is that if you do a halfway decent job at all, the guy is gonna shower us with so many compliments we'll think we're the shit!
Most of my g/fs and I who trade stories have had guys seriously bombard us with praise, and anymore I think it's a pretty simple matter of being into it that makes it good. Any effort at technique at all will have him forever in awe, since so many women are so awful. Too many women think their role in sex is just "giving it up", which has got to be so monotonous for the guy. I've been with guys who were dead lays, and there's not much that's more of a turn-off.
[post=300367]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been with several women that were real pillow queens, expecting me to do all the work while she lay there and let me do it to her. One of those times I actually stopped, put my clothes back on and left. And surprisingly, there seemed to be no way to predict it. A couple of them were the flirtiest women in the room before I got her clothes off, then she turned into a cold fish. (But watch out for the ladies who hide behind glasses!) I suppose this is about the same for men; you can never tell how good someone will be in bed based on how good looking s/he is. I guess it's just a part of someone's persona that doesn't get fully projected when not having sex.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aloofman, you speak the truth! It is really impossible to tell who the cold fish are going to be. I knew a girl when I was younger who was tall, blonde, beautiful, got lots of guys, but would brag to us (friends) about being a dead lay! She never gave head, I guess she felt she didn't need to. I also knew I guy I had an intense online flirtation with, we chatted for several months. He lived in my hometown, we had several similar interests, he would write me the most amazing sexual stories, had a nice body, pretty eyes, intelligence- but he was the most boring fuck I can remember. He kind of went into a trance and didn't make eye contact or even let me know he was there. It was creepy. Fortunately, he didn't last very long, and I immediately shoved his clothes at him and got him the hell out! I wish we had never met, I liked him so much more as an online friend.

vega

1st Like
Media
Well enthusiasm and interest make it for me. If a girl seems disintersted and gives off that I want to get this over with vibe she may as well jsut stop.

Also some people are naturally just better at sex. The girl I am with had no sexual experience before me. She started off great and just got better with practice.

pdrprst: Just like relationships and other kinds of sex, good oral sex is about communication. It doesn't mean barking orders, you never want to bark orders at someone who has your penis in their mouth, but indicating what feels good, and what feels better, or what hurts and should not be done again.

Man or woman, gay or straight. Those are just details.

We can all study both parts of the physiology textbook, and do labs. Unless you live in Texas where I hear Bush ended all sex ed that didn't involve abstinence and pleasureless sex for the sole purpose of procreation. :evilgrin:

ravenously: Hi learningirl.

first, I have to agree w/ Freddie enthusiasm plays a big part. also don't forget about the boys downstairs. I like when a girl massages the underside of my penis head with her tongue. If you have only the head in your mouth then stroke the shaft w/ your hand. Good grip is important, at the begining it should be lighter and gradually build firm presure. *IMPORTANT* If stroking w/out lube make sure that you slide the loose skin across the shaft and don't slide your hand across the skin causing chaffing( :grr: ouch). If you can try to get as much of the shaft in your mouth as possible and bob. Juggling the boys in your mouth is always appricated too. Give ocassional eye contact w/ a delisciously evil grin :evilgrin:(some ooo's and awww's are nice too). You should try to mix it up a little, but keep a rythm. Speed should start slow and gradually increase ( please don't bounce the balls, at least not till he's about ready to cum). I always leave the question of swollowing or not to the lady :9 , a respectfull man will let you know when its going to happen( of course accidents happen :evilgrin: ) But remember a job worth doing is a job worth finishing.

NEVER use your teeth or bite!

This public service annoucement has been brought to you by Ravenously....The more you know.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Poor LapDog! I'm sure plently of the ladies here would be glad to give you that experience...

I have to say that one of the hottest times I've had EVER was when my boyfriend was directing me - verbally - while I gave him a blow job. It just turned me on so much to actually hear him saying exactly what he wanted me to do, and then his reaction when I got it right. I wouldn't want to do this all the time (where's the element of surprise?!) but it was really hot. REALLY hot.

The moral of the story? Don't be afraid to give her a little advice!

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
(in no particular order)

- enthusiasm

- moisture/lubrication

- variety of strokes

- pay attention to his reactions and adjust (very important)

- use your hands to help out (especially on us larger guys)

- give the frenulum some attention

- leave the lights on so we can watch...that's a huge turn-on

- don't be afraid to swing the booty around for a little 69 or mixing in some breast play

- if you're afraid of getting a mouthful, arrange a non-verbal signal ahead of time

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by flnkdguy@Apr 20 2005, 11:30 AM
(in no particular order)

- enthusiasm

- moisture/lubrication

- variety of strokes

- pay attention to his reactions and adjust (very important)

- use your hands to help out (especially on us larger guys)

- give the frenulum some attention

- leave the lights on so we can watch...that's a huge turn-on

- don't be afraid to swing the booty around for a little 69 or mixing in some breast play

- if you're afraid of getting a mouthful, arrange a non-verbal signal ahead of time
[post=302478]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, nice list- I have to go now. *looks around for nearest cucumber*

jimmyjoejeater

Sexy Member
Media
<<SO. Guys, can you please explain to me, say, what makes a good and what makes a bad blowjob?>>

In my experiences I have found that woman typically don&#39;t give good head. I believe that this is because of 2 factors, 1. Women generally have smaller mouths which moves the gag reflex further forward allowing them to get less of the penis into their mouths. 2. Woman, not having a penis, don&#39;t know what each manuver feels like to the man and are often unaware of the pain a tooth scrape causes or they think they have to just bob up and down real fast or in some cases they think that simply having the penis in their mouth and not moving is supposed to drive the man crazy.

<<--Also, what percentage would you say of the blowjobs you&#39;ve had have been GOOD?>>

I was married for 8 years and was able to teach my wife how to give a good blowjob but she was the only woman who has ever given me a good one and that took months of training and many packages of hotdogs. LOL

<<--Anyone who&#39;s been with men and women -- I&#39;m so curious; I&#39;d imagine men&#39;d be better at blowjobs than women... and I want tips&#33;>>

Cover your teeth&#33; Be aware of your man&#39;s reaction to different things you do, listen to his breathing and any movements he makes. If he pulls away at some point or jerks it probably hurts. Learn to control your gag reflex and take it deep. That always feels good.

<<--I&#39;m also curious... how many of you do NOT go down on your girlfriends/lovers?>>

Along with teaching my wife how to give good head she taught me how to eat pussy. Being 80% homosexual most of my sex partners have been men and in recent years I have been exclusive with men I don&#39;t get the oppertunity to do it as often as I would like so I hope it&#39;s like riding a bike and I don&#39;t forget how if I ever get the chance to use what I learned.

Jimmy

D

deleted111

I can kind of share the perspective on this.
I personally do not like getting blow jobs, most guys use way too much teeth and it ends up being more uncomfortable then I can stand.

When I started going out with Peter 7 months ago, he sucked at it too. Not to mention, I wasn&#39;t really good at giving him head.

BUt as time went out we learned what each other liked the most while getting and giving head. He can get me off in 15-20 min now if he really tries and I can get him off in under 5 min. A vast vast improvement from where we were. My understanding, in a relationship at least, is that you have to talk about your likes and dislikes to help better hone the sexual aspects of your relationship. I won&#39;t go into the actual penetration aspects and what not of our sex unless someone asks, because that wasn&#39;t the topic :)

Nater