Blow jobs bore me

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love getting head, love giving head too!! :eek:
But one thing I've learned....never, NEVER, NEVER...get head from someone wearing braces on their teeth. It's like sticking your cock into a food processor!! Hurts like hell, and in my case, a few pubes got caught and.....OUCH!!!

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
she?! there are some of us men that have skills in this department as well you know? personally i love to give and receive head, prefer full sex but sometimes you just can beat a good blow job =]

I said "she" because I was specifically referring to blowjobs I have received or would someday receive. If I was speaking in generalities, then I would've said she/he but this is not the case. I'll never be getting head from a guy so specifying she/he would have been inaccurate.

But yes, I'm well aware men have bj skillz as well. I didn't mean to suggest they did not.

psosandra

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, had no idea so many guys felt that way. Years ago I was with a guy who said he didn't want one, and I was floored, cuz that was always the first thing most guys wanted!

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But one thing I've learned....never, NEVER, NEVER...get head from someone wearing braces on their teeth. It's like sticking your cock into a food processor!! Hurts like hell, and in my case, a few pubes got caught and.....OUCH!!!

point taken.

D_Hamish Honkinhuge

Account Disabled
Media

No worries about pubes with me. All shaved here
re:bjs, love them all

Are you kidding me? Look at my gallery pics. Love the cock in a mouth.

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I enjoy the firs minute, Then I get Bored big time. I must some how be involed touching her or 69ing. Then I enjoy it more.:dunno:

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I always wanted to find out for myself, but in R.L. I never will. Not so bad if you really don't know what you are missing I guess. Enjoy it you guys that get it. Most reviews are positive.

Calcium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy the firs minute, Then I get Bored big time. I must some how be involed touching her or 69ing. Then I enjoy it more.:dunno:
Kinda this. What the hell do you DO during a blow job? I'm not very vocal, so I feel like I'm just sitting there, going "You work, I play." This isn't to say that I find blow jobs boring, because they are, in fact, great. It's more of a guilt thing of me not contributing to the experience as a whole and I feel like jerk, which is probably pretty offensive to the effort being put forth by the nice young lady with my genitals in her mouth. If there were some way to fill up that vacuum (ha ha) of time, like playing video games or doing calculus, I'd actually be DOING something. Someone nailed it on the head several months ago with the whole "guys aren't in control so they don't like it as much" commment, although I feel that in my case it's not so much a lack of control as a lack of activity.