Blow jobs/Hand jobs... Currious

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by perspiration10, Apr 20, 2010.

1. perspiration10

perspiration10 New Member

Hello everybody! I am straight but curious about very large guys. I am 7x6. From what I have learned that is above average. I have never done anything other than sneaking a peak in the shower at the gym. I am curious about what it would be like to jerk off a very large guy. Maybe a bj, I would have to see how comfortable I am.

Are there other guys with the same interests?

Ladies, what turns you on about giving blow jobs or hand jobs?

2. gunit56_17

gunit56_17 New Member

Albums:
    I need to say I too am courious about giving a hand a job to a guy with a large penis...(99% straight and 1% never say never gay) maybe for a different reason but none the less just as courious.

3. Corius

Corius New Member

I hope that the experiences of an old guy who learned early in life that often situations present wonderful and unexpected opportunities that challenge one's openness to the fullness of one's sexuality, will be received in the spirit in which they are offered.

My teen partner and I thought of ourselves as "regular guys" but as we bonded in a way that was much deeper than mere friendship the sex came about very naturally and seemed so right. It did, in a very real sense, confirm the bond that already existed between us and as we "learned by doing" during the last two years of high school we continued to think of ourselves as regular guys but were also delighted that we had discovered that other side of our sexuality and had dared to pursue it.

It helped for us to have a zone of privacy at his home; we were quick learners and we "did it all" even without older mentors or guidebooks to point the way. And, yes, I loved him then and, many, many, years later, I love him still.

Our early homosexual activitiy has not prevented us from being happy and contented married men. We partook of the excitement of sex and came to an appreciation of the beauty and mystery of human sexuality that has remaind with us in our long life.

4. gunit56_17

gunit56_17 New Member

Albums:
    Very nicely stated Corius...I often wished I had pursured witha bit more vigor an early teen experimentation...it seemd so right and without shame or guilt....age teaches us wonderful things...

Draft saved Draft deleted