Blow jobs in public and Need gag reflex advice!

Slyslysly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I want to take my fuck buddy to The Eagle in Wilton manor and suck his cock while he enjoys the attention and a drink! When I was single, I use to love sucking on the biggest cock, especially fit daddy who are into fit Asian bottom.

Only thing is I still haven't perfected sucking dick. I know I know shame on me, but I can usually get the tip of the penis to balls on a 6-7 inch dick no problem. For larger dicks, it becomes an issue of prolong sucking. Like in the begining it will be fine and then like 3 minutes later the gag reflexes comes up. I want to show the guys at the eagle that my throat is ready to be used. So any advice??!!

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With me I don’t have a gag reflex … but I’ve told other guys how they can do it if so couple things .. of course one thing is relax throat .. suck on a sore throat lozenge that numbs the back of the throat and then when sucking the dick wet the entire shaft with saliva and rub it in … then you will suck on it and you’ll notice the slickness from your saliva will let that dick slide down your throat and not be rough going down ..

I realized at a certain age when I was sucking a dick I didn’t have a gag reflex