Blow Jobs - Ladies how good are you?

How good are you at oral sex?

• I put the last three guys in ER.

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • I'm Ok, practice would make perfect.

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • I'm a natural, lay back and weep baby.

Votes: 32 37.6%
  • I can blow the valves off a V8, prepare to die loverboy.

Votes: 33 38.8%

• Total voters

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would think all the women on here would be good, simply because they are here and take more than a common interest in the topic of sex

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would think all the women on here would be good, simply because they are here and take more than a common interest in the topic of sex

You got it big boy. And what I wouldn't do with both of those heads....:tongue:

sweetnsassy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say that I have only given one guy oral sex and at first i was terrible. It took me over an hour of straight blow job to get him off and the next day i couldnt even talk right my jaw was so sore. part of the problem is that my bf is on the larger side, probably around 8X6 but i really had no idea what i was doing and im pretty sure i was biting him more then anything else. but anyway its been about 7 months for us and i can know say i am a certified expert at it. I love doing it and my bf loves recieveing even more. i have learned how to control my gag reflex so i can take every inch of him and i've also found that he appreciates lots of saliva and only mouth, no hands. since he is the only guy i given it to i don't know if my technique would work on others but it definitely works for him.

Marlena

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys say I am amazing and mind-blowing, that I make them weak in the knees. But, I think I could always improve my technique.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only given a blowjob once. I told the guy that I had never done this before, and his reaction was "You've never done this before??? Could've fooled me" :wink:

I guess that means I was good. :smile: That didn't hurt my feelings any.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No modesty needed here....I am a cock worshipper and a cum queen ( for the premium kind) you know the thick semen like elymer fudd glue!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: Never had a complaint, but always looking to perfect my skill.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I picked the natural. Even with little experience, I think what I may lack in technique I make up in enthusiasm. Not clumsy enthusiasm, absolute adoration of the member I am orally worshipping. Hmm, I wonder if the woman (actually all) here are adorers of penis would that make us all good bjers? I mean, how do you screw up a worship session?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the difference between a woman who is good at a blowjob and a woman who is bad or only so-so lies in how much she likes doing it and how much she likes the penis. I know a few women who think blowjobs are disgusting to give (but do it anyway) or don't like the penis because it's "dirty." You can't be tentative with a blowjob. You have to jump right in and go at it like a like a hungry fat lady on a foot long hot dog.

And I, my friends, am a fat lady and I love foot long hot dogs.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the difference between a woman who is good at a blowjob and a woman who is bad or only so-so lies in how much she likes doing it and how much she likes the penis. I know a few women who think blowjobs are disgusting to give (but do it anyway) or don't like the penis because it's "dirty." You can't be tentative with a blowjob. You have to jump right in and go at it like a like a hungry fat lady on a foot long hot dog.

And I, my friends, am a fat lady and I love foot long hot dogs.
They don't appreciate how "dirty" they're own parts are sometimes.

I was with someone who didn't know what she was doing (which she wouldn't admit), and she immediately tried to down my entire penis. When she nearly hurt herself, and made her jaw very sore, she blamed it on my girth (which isn't that big - 6.5). I think a lot of women refuse to believe they're bad at oral. It's easier for them to blame the guy's lack of response or being to rough or agressive, etc.

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Its been a long time since i had a really good BJ :( In search for a nice girl with a dirty mind.. the search goes on......................................