Blow Jobs - Who Is Better, Men Or Women?

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've only ever received blow jobs from women, and I have no complaints.

However, I've had a lot of guys on here saying they want to suck me off, and can do a better job than women... especially deep throating.

I must admit, I am pretty curious about being sucked off by a well hung guy.

Any guys out there with experience of being sucked by men and women? Any views?

View media item 1306104View media item 1269975View media item 1269977

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It shouldn't be that way, but hands down, men are much better cocksuckers. Dr Ruth used to say that a dick is like a lollypop. Sorry, no it isn't. It's hard sensitive meat, meant to be rapidly and firmly thrust in and out of a slimy, tight "elastic tube". Light licking and a flicking tongue may get the woman off, but I want a guy going down on me who means business. And that means SUCKING, firm tongue action, deep penetration, licking my balls, doing everything he's got to get that cum squirting out today, not sometime next week. Sorry ladies, some of you out there may be able to fulfill this, but invariably, men know what they want and how to give it properly. Straight guys out there, you just don't know what you are missing!

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it depends on the chemistry sometimes. I've given some blowjobs that left the guy seizing from head to toe which is why I prefer them sitting down. Can't have someone falling over while they are getting a bj. In those instances me and the guy have a mutual attraction and their cock fits my mouth like the missing puzzle. I've had guys that were kind of too thick for me to be able to do my best work and the blowjob is decent but still enjoyable for them. I'm a pro so I know how to improvise in any situation such as a cock that is curved awkwardly or too thick for my mouth. I have quite a few tools in my toolbox for which something is bound to create an eye rolling toe curling experience for any man. I mean you can't really go wrong when you have the ability to constrict your throat around the shaft of a penis just at the point of eruption even if it means you have to hold your breath for a while until they are done. I've had female friends ask for tips to improve their technique and I've been more than happy to help them for which they have all had great success when they follow my advice.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It shouldn't be that way, but hands down, men are much better cocksuckers. Dr Ruth used to say that a dick is like a lollypop. Sorry, no it isn't. It's hard sensitive meat, meant to be rapidly and firmly thrust in and out of a slimy, tight "elastic tube". Light licking and a flicking tongue may get the woman off, but I want a guy going down on me who means business. And that means SUCKING, firm tongue action, deep penetration, licking my balls, doing everything he's got to get that cum squirting out today, not sometime next week. Sorry ladies, some of you out there may be able to fulfill this, but invariably, men know what they want and how to give it properly. Straight guys out there, you just don't know what you are missing!
ABSOLUTELY right!!!
From a divorced
From the married men I suck I'll have to say we men do a better job at sucking cock.
That's why they keep coming.
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Reactions: masqlnbtm

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This just made me hard :imp:

Reactions: masqlnbtm

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No doubt men. I had to hold onto the walls to keep from collapsing.lol Seriously..
I agree 100% men know what feels good and REALLY love sucking , women act like they are doing you a favor. When a man sucks you’re dick he’s really into he wants to do his best a woman is just trying to get it over

yoursluttyprincess

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may be the only woman on the planet that actually is obsessed with sucking cock. so I'd bet a million dollars that if you were to blindfold a man right now, I'd beat all of you male cocksuckers. I attack that dick with my throat. I suck the cum straight out like my life depends on it. I was born to suck dick. But if the girl isnt me, then I suppose men do suck better because that means they actually enjoy it unlike the majority of women who view it as a chore and the other percentage who flat out just dont do it.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree 100% men know what feels good and REALLY love sucking , women act like they are doing you a favor. When a man sucks you’re dick he’s really into he wants to do his best a woman is just trying to get it over

great response ....A guy knows what and how a guy wants it