Blow Jobs - Who Is Better, Men Or Women?

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had good and I have had forgettable Blowjobs.

There might be a statistical spread between genders. But I would assume that the spread between individuals is more significant.

To make a comparison. The fastest male runners are faster than the fastest female runners.
But there are quite few men who could beat the women's 100m world record of 10.49.
Or run a marathon in 2 hours 15.

I woman who is really good at it, and enjoying it certainly will help, will be better than the majority of men. And a men who is really good at it will be better than most women.

Not to mention that the preference of the receiving person will certainly make a big difference.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had from both. It is very hard to say one is better than the other. I've had some great blow jobs and some bad blow jobs. Sample size is men to women 2 to 1 and more of the women have given better oral then men (I know, surprise). Out of say 50 guys, at least 1/3 have been bad. While out of 50 women, only 1/4 were bad. Always willing for a guy or girl to change my mind ;-)

D

deleted794017

I guess that most guys who say men are best have never experienced someone like yoursluttyprincess or myself. In fact most of you have probably never had much experience with a woman. I know that a lot of women see it as a chore in order to please their man, but I do it because I absolutely love it. I really do love cock, and love to give the best possible blow job every single time. I am so confident that I can suck a cock better than any man, I am willing to show just how good I am to any gay man who lives in the UK or Western Australia. Try me, and I bet I change your mind on who is best.

I guess that most guys who say men are best have never experienced someone like yoursluttyprincess or myself. In fact most of you have probably never had much experience with a woman. I know that a lot of women see it as a chore in order to please their man, but I do it because I absolutely love it. I really do love cock, and love to give the best possible blow job every single time. I am so confident that I can suck a cock better than any man, I am willing to show just how good I am to any gay man who lives in the UK or Western Australia. Try me, and I bet I change your mind on who is best.
If there where only more women like you Milla the world would be a better place.

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mrs Gantry is an excellent fellatrix and I think a lot of it comes from her pure enjoyment of sucking cock. Having said that, she's the only woman I've been with that really got into it. The others were very average and one ex-gf I actually avoided it with as it was so bad.

I've only had a guy blow me once at a lifestyle party years ago. He bet Mrs Gantry he could take all of me. He lost when he nearly vomited 2/3 of the way down and I was not impressed at all with his "skills" at all. But one guy is a ludicrously small sample size!

My experience? Enthusiasm trumps all!

honkiiman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may be the only woman on the planet that actually is obsessed with sucking cock. so I'd bet a million dollars that if you were to blindfold a man right now, I'd beat all of you male cocksuckers. I attack that dick with my throat. I suck the cum straight out like my life depends on it. I was born to suck dick. But if the girl isnt me, then I suppose men do suck better because that means they actually enjoy it unlike the majority of women who view it as a chore and the other percentage who flat out just dont do it.
haha.. oh hot with all that fascination and passion @yoursluttyprincess

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I may be the only woman on the planet that actually is obsessed with sucking cock. so I'd bet a million dollars that if you were to blindfold a man right now, I'd beat all of you male cocksuckers. I attack that dick with my throat. I suck the cum straight out like my life depends on it. I was born to suck dick. But if the girl isnt me, then I suppose men do suck better because that means they actually enjoy it unlike the majority of women who view it as a chore and the other percentage who flat out just dont do it.

I think this is answers the question. If someone is really into sucking cock they're more than likely going to be good. Just like someone spending time practicing a hobby they enjoy. You get better because it's something you strive to do.

I've had girlfriends that were decent at giving head, some bad and one who was by far the best I've ever had. The reason she was "head" and shoulders above the rest is because she loved to suck dick, she preferred it over sex even. I miss her :/