Blow Jobs

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And let me tell you, there's nothing like being on the receiving end of that cock sliding down my throat... and licking your balls at the same time!

Very very true. I also like the visual of watching a really big cock grow longer and longer each time it passes out of my lips. Then to hold it with saliva dripping down the shaft and to admire my efforts which caused this long tube to reach its maximum size.

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would submit, if a gay guy is not into receiving a blow job or worse yet, only wants a hand job...whatever gay membership card he carries, he needs to turn it in.
BLOW JOBS....i don't think i will ever have too many blow jobs..and i received my first one when i was 14. and i am now 41 (December) which is 27 yrs...i can't imagine how much of my sperm has been ingested into their stomaches.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And let's not forget gloryholes... quite an added thrill to watch the guy unzip his pants, whip it out and then see that big cock coming at you through that opening... the feeling is totally different for both involved, I love it!

http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/fleshlightmouth/

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think my name speaks for itself. There's nothing better than being on my knees, looking up at a hot guy, stuffed to the gills with his cock!

HERE HERE...my kind of man...a man kneeing in front of my cock and making a meal out of my fuckin cock...NICE!

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
man, love getting blow jobs.... running my big rough hands thru their hair.... stuffing the pulsating gnarly girth down their hungry throats... hearing their gurgling, sucking and moaning sounds...mmmm sweet indeed..