Blow jobs

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by malito, Oct 18, 2011.

1. malito

Gold Member

Actually I have a couple of ?? They come from a yearning to know due to a birth defect.
    What does it feel like to have a toung at your piss slit? and What does it feel like to have a toung on your frenulum?

2. billblows4u

billblows4u Member

what is a frenulum?

3. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    The underside of your corona where the skin meets.

4. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I understand your question and wish I could give you an answer but, unfortunately I was born with mild hypospadais and have no frenulum. And to top that off, like a dumbass, had what foreskin I had cut off. When your young, your labido and mind(fantasies, visual aids, etc.) can overcome the lack of sensitivity but, as you age you lose both. Takes a special person or circumstance to push the right buttons.

I could go on and on but it's your thread. I understand your questions and can sympathize knowing we will never know the feeling.

fow

5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  6. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For some it is very enjoyable...and for others it isn't.
    Being tongued is, for me, very pleasurable...in both places you mentioned.

The frenulum is a very sensitive place for me and I like to use it when edging and masturbating. It's pleasureable to be tongued there and to have it nibbled...but, it's just one pleasure.

I am cut, but I understand that tonguing the meatus under the foreskin is pleasurable for those whom are uncut.

7. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Having a tongue lapping at my frenulum and piss slit are two of my favorite pleasures. The frenulum less so, but still pleasurable. My favorite combination is having a tongue lick up and down my piss slit, which is the worlds most fantastic feeling, and having her lips wrapped around the crown of my cock head (I'm cut). She needs to wet her lips and then move her head up and down over the crown and at the same time lick up and down my piss slit. At the same time, she could also gently stroke my shaft with one hand and tickle my balls with the fingernails of her other hand, or run a finger along my crack and play with my asshole. If she does all those things at once, I'm not going to last long. :)

8. malito

Gold Member

Thank you Thonger and Silver. I'm almost 62 and having been born with hypospadia and subsequently cut on several times to supposedly correct the problem. I have longed to know the feeling at the end of the penis. Those of us who have hypospadia do not have a "piss slit" and usually the hole we pee through is in or below the frenulum. That makes for little or no feelings in those areas.
    Many of us have to sit to pee or risk peeing on our pants. I would love to stand and let it fly, but that is risky.
    So the piss slit does have sensitivity and the frenulum is almost ultra sensitive. Is that what I am understanding?

9. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Yes. I can't speak for all men, since everyone is different, but I can certainly say my piss slit is ultra sensitive. The frenulum is also sensitive, but not as sensitive as my piss slit. Sorry to hear about your condition. It is a great feeling to have a girl's tongue licking along my piss slit.

Draft saved Draft deleted