Blow n Go

pepsiperfect

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I answered his Craigslists post, looking for an anon cocksucker. I'm straight, practically married, but did it anyway. It was dark out, almost night, but rainy. I hung a sheet infront of my door and made the hole for his cock. A few shots of rum later there was a knock at my door. I popped the lock, hid behind the sheet. He came in, dropped his pants to the floor, and before I knew it slid his soft cock through the slit.

We agreed not to talk. I didn't see him, didn't care. His cock was smaller than I hoped, cut and not uncut like in my head, and he was twice my age. Still, my dick hardened. This was my first cock, but it felt natural. The head of his soft dick entered my mouth - it was warm, almost rubbery. My tongue slid down his shaft to his balls, and I sucked. I pulled my head back a little, and his soft cock stretched out in my mouth. I pulled harder, and felt his stomach push against my face. Slowly, he got hard in my mouth. Soon I had to hold my jaw open - his thick, short cock forced my mouth wide. I sucked.

Minutes went by, I was getting into it. Precum dripped out of his hard shaft into my mouth. My hands stroking my stiff cock as I suck. Suddenly, he grabs the bottom of his shaft and strokes himself. Before I know it, his fat head pushed against the roof of my mouth and I felt a thick hot glob squirt across my tongue. I immediately came. I blew my load over the blanket I had laid down. My mouth filled with cum. I didn't swallow. I stared at his cock, cum dripped out of the head. I didn't bother to lick it.

He pulled his pants up and walked out the door. His car was gone before I could peek. I spat his cum out in my kitchen sink. Swallowing wasn't such a hot idea after I came.

pepsiperfect

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the encouragement. It takes a lot for some people to build up the courage to post on these boards. You can go fuck yourself.