Blowing a Lubed Dick

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BiAznStud, Jun 15, 2010.

1. BiAznStud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just a few questions. Let's say a buddy and I are jacking off, lube and all. But I decide I wanna give him head. Is there anything harmful about sucking a lubed dick? Does the type of lube matter, maybe silicone based vs. water based? Will it taste bad or is it unhealthy?

2. BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i dont think its unhealthy I have done it alot... just wipe up most of it and the taste will go away after a few minutes of sucking. Also- feels great for the guy receiving especially if you use hand/mouth technique :)

3. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why not use an edible lube? Extra virgin olive oil is good.

I don't like the taste of water-based lubes and I'm not sure that a silicon one would be good for you.

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I've sucked many lubed condoms (with a cock in it, of course!) when I didn't have any non-lube one left.
    I don't guess it has hurt me yet. :wink:

5. Corius

Corius New Member

Frankly, the OP's question is one which never came up in my journey. We only needed lubrication for anal. Somehow, my partners and I were never lacking natural lubrication for cocksucking. And, we were always eager to mix our offerings by a kiss after having made our deposits. Those were the blissful days when we were not so concerned about body fluids. Frankly, I am inclined to think that when the "ordinary" methods by which two loving persons become fully aroused are not present there may be a need to resort to artificial lube. Some things just have not improved with the passing of time.

6. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Not sure I would care for that taste.

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sucking a lubed cock was a major step in my learning how to deep throat back about 30 years ago (back then, we used Crisco).

Personally, I don't care for the metallic flavor of water-based lube and wouldn't consider putting silicone stuff in my mouth. If you're not gonna use a condom at any point, I'd recommend Elbow Grease Original Cream (blue label). It stays wet and has very little if any flavor.

Draft saved Draft deleted