Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just a few questions. Let's say a buddy and I are jacking off, lube and all. But I decide I wanna give him head. Is there anything harmful about sucking a lubed dick? Does the type of lube matter, maybe silicone based vs. water based? Will it taste bad or is it unhealthy?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why not use an edible lube? Extra virgin olive oil is good.

I don't like the taste of water-based lubes and I'm not sure that a silicon one would be good for you.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Frankly, the OP's question is one which never came up in my journey. We only needed lubrication for anal. Somehow, my partners and I were never lacking natural lubrication for cocksucking. And, we were always eager to mix our offerings by a kiss after having made our deposits. Those were the blissful days when we were not so concerned about body fluids. Frankly, I am inclined to think that when the "ordinary" methods by which two loving persons become fully aroused are not present there may be a need to resort to artificial lube. Some things just have not improved with the passing of time.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sucking a lubed cock was a major step in my learning how to deep throat back about 30 years ago (back then, we used Crisco).

Personally, I don't care for the metallic flavor of water-based lube and wouldn't consider putting silicone stuff in my mouth. If you're not gonna use a condom at any point, I'd recommend Elbow Grease Original Cream (blue label). It stays wet and has very little if any flavor.