Blowing up vaginas

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With air, that is. Have many of you guys (or women) have had the experience of trapping enough air in the vagina that it tended to fill up like a balloon to the point that much of the contact sensation was lost?

Although there are lots of guys here much girthier than I am, I do have a maximal girth of around 6.25" and have a tree-trunk shaped penis, thicker at the base, which seems to be very effective in inflating vaginal canals.

Virtually every woman I have had sex with has tended to have a fair number of queefs, fanny farts, pussy farts, whichever you prefer, especially in the doggy position, but in others as well. Some seemed surprised and/or embarrassed, as if this had never happened to them before.

I find that with the wife, if we screw doggy style for more than a couple of minutes, I have to withdraw and let her expel the trapped air, or I start not being able to feel as much. Just curious as to whether others have noticed this and how they deal with it.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought it was some kind of terrorist atrocity from the title!

I was going to shake my fist and shout "Damn them, is there no depth to which they won't stoop?"

I'm so relieved it is a healthier theme.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most of my exes made the same Vagina Farts when we fucked. We'd either have to change positions every few minutes, or I'd have to withdraw. I thought it might hurt to have all that air trapped, but apparently not. I'm 6-6.5" in circumference, pretty much the same all along my shaft.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure my wife notices any difference from becoming "inflated". She certainly doesn't feel any discomfort. But I notice a considerable difference.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Twrl Grl is absolutely correct. Don't get any stupid ideas of forcing air or pumping air into a woman's vagina. If the pressure pushes that air into the uterus it can cause blood clots that will move thru the body and will cause death when they hit the lungs, heart or brain. Some air incidentally enters the vagina during intercourse. But do not try any childish stunts to try to force other than that incidental air into a woman's vagina just to cause 'queefing'.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Happens to every woman - and it only embarrassed me when I thought I was the only woman it ever happened to. Now, I am just mildly amused. But twrl girl and hsarge are right - never purposefully force air into the vagina. Very dangerous.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forcing air into the vagina can cause an embolism , which is a potentially fatal.

Twrl Grl is absolutely correct. Don't get any stupid ideas of forcing air or pumping air into a woman's vagina. If the pressure pushes that air into the uterus it can cause blood clots that will move thru the body and will cause death when they hit the lungs, heart or brain.

I was unaware of this - you learn something new every day on here! Thanks!

And just a correction to hsarge's post - blood clots in the lungs, heart or brain CAN cause death - not will. I recently had a pulmonary embolism myself - not because of air in the vagina!

Women need to learn to keep their pussy nice and tight and that helps to limit the queefs

Are you on drugs???

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad you are still with us Subgirrl. You are correct. But you are very fortunate; lung emboli can be painful and cause breathing difficulty. While not always fatal, they need to be treated quickly or the problems can cascade.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
This is one of the very basic things a woman finds out when she's pregnant because not only can the air cause an embolism for the mother, but the child as well.

Besides, what the hell does blowing air into a vagina accomplish? When a woman says blow me....

D

deleted628208

I'm not even super thick (5.5"-ish around) and this happens to me a lot. It actually hurts some girls i've been with, and my current gf finds it uncomfortable. And yea, it reduces sensation for me too. Best way i've found to prevent it is simply not pulling out too far on the "backstroke". Best way to get rid of it, if you notice it happening before she does, is to pull all the way out and firmly press down just above her pelvic bone... or alternately, you can stick a finger or two inside her and press UP on her upper vaginal wall (same place where the g-spot is). this usually allows any trapped air to escape.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vaginal air embolism is one of those things that has been discussed far more often than it has actually happened.

Having said that, it is real, but there are a number of misstatements that have been made about it in this thread. Most importantly, in any gas embolism it is not blood clots, but gas bubbles that embolize, air in this case. A small amount of air introduced into the blood stream will dissolve in the blood fairly quickly. A large volume introduced rapidly will not be able to, and will travel with the blood to the heart where in typically gets trapped in the right ventricle and prevents that chamber of the heart from filling properly with blood.

Some people have small connections, or potential connections, between the right and left sides of their hearts called "right to left shunts" and in these people gas bubbles can enter the left ventricle and get pumped to the brain causing massive stroke.

Many years ago, vaginal infections with Trichomonas were actually treated with an aerosolized drug that was deliberately insufflated into the vagina and many hundreds of women were treated this way, with volumes of air up to 600 cc or more, without incident. In the 1940s a few pregnant women died following this treatment and it was abandoned. In late pregnancy and immediately following delivery the placental vessels become very thin-walled and easily ruptured and air under pressure can make its way into the body through the placenta.

I know of one report in which vaginal air embolism occurred during vaginal intercourse. This woman was found to have a tear in the vaginal wall that allowed air to enter directly into the veins in the vaginal wall. The tear was felt to have probably resulted from vigorous digital manipulation prior to intercourse. I think this should be of much greater concern to those who go in for fisting or insertion of very large objects into the vagina, than the fear of sustaining an air embolism from ordinary intercourse.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women need to learn to keep their pussy nice and tight and that helps to limit the queefs

This wins the stupidest post of the day award.

On the contrary, it's the tight vagina that's prone to queefs. The tight ring formed traps the air to begin with. Two things to note; 1) to prevent queefs during doggy, never let your shoulders drop below your hips. The minute your center of gravity tilts away from your vagina, the canal extends forward and sucks any air that leaks in -and- 2) If you do decide to have your shoulders below your hips, never do shallow strokes, make sure it's deep nudgefucking if possible.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, my wife keeps her shoulders up above her hip level and it certainly doesn't prevent the trapped air effect.

But I think you are quite correct about the vaginal tone issue. If the woman's vagina is "tight" relative to the penis girth, air is much more likely to be retained.

And with my tree-trunk shaped penis, I have noted that if I take long 5 or 6 inch strokes in and out (which I am quite fond of doing) the problem is worse. My wife's nookie snugs down around me on the out-stroke as my girth becomes thinner holding the air in, and then I pump another few cubic centimeters in on the next in-stroke as the girth becomes thicker.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And with my tree-trunk shaped penis, I have noted that if I take long 5 or 6 inch strokes in and out (which I am quite fond of doing) the problem is worse. My wife's nookie snugs down around me on the out-stroke as my girth becomes thinner holding the air in, and then I pump another few cubic centimeters in on the next in-stroke as the girth becomes thicker.

Hmm, I had discounted the penis shape being a factor, but you're probably right. I've got a baseball bat shape and almost never do long strokes during doggy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Glad you are still with us Subgirrl. You are correct. But you are very fortunate; lung emboli can be painful and cause breathing difficulty. While not always fatal, they need to be treated quickly or the problems can cascade.

Most painful thing I've ever felt actually (although I've not been through childbirth, so maybe that's worse), and it did indeed affect my breathing. Apparently many AREN'T treated because they don't have symptoms or because the symptoms aren't bad enough to cause the person to seek treatment. A doctor told me 80% of PEs are found in autopsy :eek:.

On the good side, if treated, the person has a pretty good chance of surviving.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most pulmonary emboli are not painful. Only those pulmonary emboli which cause pulmonary infarction (lung tissue death) that involves the lung lining (the pleura) are painful. Those pulmonary emboli that do not result in pulmonary infarction generally just cause breathlessness.

Of course, pulmonary emboli are caused by blood clots, not gas emboli, so we are talking about something entirely different.