blowjob fetish...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I want to know where all these girls are. I have had relations with around five women, and have NEVER had a bj...ever....
Wow that is a bad percentage. Have you actually asked any of them to suck you?

Of the girls that I have been with, only one didn't blow me. as a matter of fact I have had many girls, especially when I was younger who only blew me.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I've never had a babe who even comes close to a guy when it comes to cocksucking. Never.

And is it really a 'fetish"?? I thought fetishes were taking non sexual items and imbuing them with sexual meaning. Sounds more like a focus or an obsession...

All4Kim

Just Browsing
Media
Fetish, focus, obsession.....whatever......

Kim loves to go down on me, and proves it by showing how fast she gets so wet that her pussy drips. She actually gets a bit disappointed if I want to be inside her instead of shooting in her mouth. And if I want it, all I have to do is ask. So call me the luckiest guy in the freakin' world.

I had a relationship with one woman who would not give me head, used all sorts of excuses for it. She also happened to be the only non-orgasmic woman I've known (as far as I know:wink:) and did turn out to be a bit of a bunny-boiling creepy stalker wacko. But that's for another story...

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
it can also be defined by modern sexual psychology as something that solely gets you aroused.
I.E. only being aroused by certain imagary or experience, such as being retrained during bondage or a certain body type, like amputees or bodybuilders.

but I also hate when people confuse PREFERENCE for FETISH.

I enjoy my preference.I'd like it weekly, at least. But no go. Perhaps the fetish be could watching someone receive a blow job.

A few years back someone wrote into Playboy Forums and said his wife had given him a blow job daily for fifteen years. I'd guess I'd never leave the house were that the case.