Blowjob from Girlfriend

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my first thread so I guess we will see how this goes. I cropped/blacked out her face because she would kill me if she knew I posted these online. Let's see how long I survive before she finds out. Start the clock! :eek:

Very hot! Great looking cock in the hands and mouth of a real hottie!

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I appreciate the positive comments. After reading the posted concerns, I talked to her about it last night (after a few drinks) and everything went fairly well. I admitted I should have consulted her first. I showed her how I edited the pics and that not only is she unrecognizable but I have never posted a picture of my face. Despite the conversation, the night still ended well for me :) (But for my safety and the safety of those around me there won’t be anymore couples pics)

B_cherri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my first thread so I guess we will see how this goes. I cropped/blacked out her face because she would kill me if she knew I posted these online. Let's see how long I survive before she finds out. Start the clock! :eek:
Its OK for you but not for me to do this I think :mad:

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the offer Missnaughty :tongue:. I'm glad you are looking out for my well being.

I'm sorry Cherri for any double standard. :frown1: Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?

cjc3552

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to apologize to those who are offended by my actions. Not only did I not ask permission before I added the pictures, I thought it would be funny to joke about it. Neither was a good idea and there is no excuse for it. I can guarantee that it won’t happen again.