Blowjob on an intact penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by blkcan, Jul 22, 2008.

1. blkcan

blkcan New Member

People, do you prefer to have the foreskin retracted on an uncircumcised penis when giving a blowjob, or do you prefer the foreskin over the head? I saw a vid and the guy was not retracted. For the record, I'm intact and can't imagine missing the sensation of not being retacted while receiving head. :redface:

2. KIKEMAN29

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    One of the best things of being uncut is the feeling of the foreskin retracting when receiving a BJ or penetrating a tight pussy or ass. I know I love it myself.

3. Smartalk

Gold Member

Love to slip my tongue under a guys foreskin and tease him senseless.......and the sloly slide it back with my tongue.......mmmm ....nice

4. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    yes, pulling the skin back does feel GREAT!!!

when sucking an uncut dick pull the skin back AND use it while u stroke. suckin the top of the skin does nothing.

5. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

ive dealth with this many times, lol
    being uncut and living in USA< most girls arnt used to dealing with foreskin
    they just hold it and suck it, ive had to show just about ervery girl ive hooked up with, how to pull the skin back and hold it there
    whats the pointy on sucking over the skin... kind of waste of time

6. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I'm in the same boat. I'm also uncut, from the US, and had to provide oral education.

When it comes to sex in general, the undressing is part of the fun. Stripping is hot. Peeling your clohtes off is hot.

When it comes to oral sex, it's the same. Pull the foreskin back nice and slow. Don't grab and and yank it out of the way - it's part of my cock. Use your tounge on it. Slip your tounge inside and work on the head. Little by little, slide the skin back and forth. Once you get going, you can pull it back and work on the whole cock but don't forget to tease me. Let the foreskin slip back once in a while. Nipple on it. Play with it.

I'll love you for it.

7. art

art
    Gold Member

Like EastBayDude, I'm also uncut, from the US, and have provided lots of sex education to willing learners.

I like it mixed. Sometimes I enjoy a blowjob where my foreskin slides back and forth into the person's mouth, sometimes I enjoy a bj with my foreskin retracted, and I most always like my head covered as they begin to lick around and explore my cock. There's nothing that can beat the feel of a foreskin slowly being retracted!

Draft saved Draft deleted