Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`ve got a few pics of my gf giving me head in my gallery and taking me all the way down her throat.

Holy shit dude....that's impressive! I've been trying to find a woman that can go that deep for quite some time. Have had a couple that came close, but nothing like that. Crazy!

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy shit dude....that's impressive! I've been trying to find a woman that can go that deep for quite some time. Have had a couple that came close, but nothing like that. Crazy!

It all comes down to the woman wanting to have you all the way down her throat, if she really wants to deepthroat you and has the desire and patience to learn how to do so it can be done by damn near any woman.

My gf learned how to do it like a pro after only a few months of practice, and now she does it with ease, well she used to at least until I gained a quarter of an inch in girth from PE.

Now the last half inch before the base is a bit of a struggle to get past until she is really warmed up to the task, but hey I ain`t complaining and neither is she so its all good!

Ascetiq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is apparently an issue to deepthroat :(

I have received few blowjobs that resulted in the girl getting much further down than the head.

It sucks! I wish I could find someone that could slam this thing down their throat.

sizequeen11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
keep them coming; they don't have to be yours, post any pics with chicks taking big ones! I want my jaw to drop