Blowjob question

Dwight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you all for your help and advice.

Still there is one left over question: What is more enjoyable to suck a cut or uncut cock???

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you all for your help and advice.

Still there is one left over question: What is more enjoyable to suck a cut or uncut cock???

I slightly go for cut, but if the cock is clean, big and ready, it doesn't matter that much.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The first time someone gave me a BJ, I was 19 years old. He gave me gonorrhea. I was so naive that I didn't even know what it was.

Don't let anyone tell you it's safe; it isn't.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you are unsure of the guys hep c or hiv status Dwight you could use a condom.
My preference for giving head with rubbers is Trojans lubricated in the yellow package.
They are very thin and great for head!
I don't have a preference as to cut or uncut but whichever the guy has it must be very very clean and it can be fun to bathe with him beforehand.
I always liked jumping in the shower before having sex of any kind and it can be very stimulating to soap each other up and play in the shower!
I use my hands to lightly explore my husbands body while I'm giving head and with the other hand I use an alternating twisting up n down motion while sucking.
Be careful to be gentle when using this motion, it shouldn't
be like an "Indian Burn" you know?:biggrin1:
I also like to start at the top {or bottom} of a man/woman's body and slowly work my way down licking, sucking kissing, and very gently nibbling every inch on my way to the "main course" as it were.
Sometimes what a man eats can affect the way his ejaculate tastes but practicing keeping the cock deep in your throat is way more important than how a man's cum will taste.
I advise watching videos by and asking FleshLightMouth for his tips on
giving head to impress and influence your friends!:yup:
I'm kidding about the last line!:tongue:
But he is a member here and a master of cock sucking plus he's a really nice man!
Tell him C.B. sent you.:hug:
Good Luck on your first BJ and let us know how it turned out.
C.B.:saevil:

Dwight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are unsure of the guys hep c or hiv status Dwight you could use a condom.
My preference for giving head with rubbers is Trojans lubricated in the yellow package.
They are very thin and great for head!
I don't have a preference as to cut or uncut but whichever the guy has it must be very very clean and it can be fun to bathe with him beforehand.
I always liked jumping in the shower before having sex of any kind and it can be very stimulating to soap each other up and play in the shower!
I use my hands to lightly explore my husbands body while I'm giving head and with the other hand I use an alternating twisting up n down motion while sucking.
Be careful to be gentle when using this motion, it shouldn't
be like an "Indian Burn" you know?:biggrin1:
I also like to start at the top {or bottom} of a man/woman's body and slowly work my way down licking, sucking kissing, and very gently nibbling every inch on my way to the "main course" as it were.
Sometimes what a man eats can affect the way his ejaculate tastes but practicing keeping the cock deep in your throat is way more important than how a man's cum will taste.
I advise watching videos by and asking FleshLightMouth for his tips on
giving head to impress and influence your friends!:yup:
I'm kidding about the last line!:tongue:
But he is a member here and a master of cock sucking plus he's a really nice man!
Tell him C.B. sent you.:hug:
Good Luck on your first BJ and let us know how it turned out.
C.B.:saevil:

Thanks C.B. great advice all the way.

I just have to come back to the taste thing. Is there a lot of differnce in taste or is there only a minor differnece?

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had an experience once when I was younger. It was with someone I went to high school with. He absolutely sucked at it. (No pun intended) It was by far the worst sexual experience to this day. Would I do it again? Mm... probably not but who knows the future for certain. My advice? DON'T do what happened to me. Bite, flick it, (wtf?!) and hock a fuckin loogy on it. What a dipshit lol.

Wow, bites, flicks, and loogies? I'm sorry that was your only experience with a guy and blowjobs. It sounds like you need another guy with a little more experience. Trust me, I'm sure it would be worth it.

Tennessee huh? Damn.

My first time was with a friend and we both were completely oblivious to what to do. After about 15 minutes of discovering teeth are unpleasant on a dick, and a wet twist with the hand along the rim of the head where the shaft and head meet is ecstasy, we became experts quickly. Though I haven't given blowjobs to very many people at all, I would say it is one of my favorite things to do period.

Since you are straight, go in with a open mind knowing there is a chance you may not enjoy it. And that is fine. I would only suggest it be done with someone you are extremely comfortable with, again especially since you are straight and this will be your first time. Also be aware that giving a blowjob can be extremely enjoyable. There is just something about having a dick expand in your mouth and taking control of this hard yet soft pulsating instrument, all the while giving pleasure to your partner. Just one of the best feelings in the world.

If you decide to, good luck.

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks C.B. great advice all the way.

I just have to come back to the taste thing. Is there a lot of differnce in taste or is there only a minor differnece?

Like it has been stated before, the taste really can vary. Sometimes there is no taste; sometimes it is a little salty; sometimes it can have a slight sweetness; and sometimes it can be bitter with a not so pleasant taste. I've often heard what the guy has eaten can affect the taste as well. It really varies. But the advice about trying to position the dick past your taste buds can help, but since you would be a newbie, I'm not sure that would be wise due to the possibility of gagging or worse. For the first time just take a chance with the taste (which leads me back to making sure it is someone you know well and are comfortable with and not a stranger. I know you are curious about the taste, however think about it...is the curiosity REALLY worth the risk? *cough* condoms *cough*. Just asking.)

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've tried it, but just twice, and I really didn't like it. And was told I was terrible. It was the teeth thing, I guess. And also, I was a little freaked that the guy might come in my mouth. Not that I have an objection to that, I just don't find it at all attractive. As a predominantly straight guy, I suppose it's no harm that I really dislike and am terrible at giving head, but the experience did give me new respect for the women I'm with who do it well and with (apparent) relish -- as well as real sympathy for those women who clearly don't like doing it and/or can't seem to figure out how to do it right.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As far as cut vs uncut, a real turn off for an uncut guy is to suddenly wrench his foreskin back, and start sucking on the head, for many. Take your time. Nibble, lick, and suck, first with the foreskin forward. Let it retract on its own time. As far as being clean, it doesn't have so much to do with circumcision status, as it does the guy's personal habits.