Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can cum from most BJs. The only time a guy blowing can’t get me to cum is if it’s uncomfortable - teeth or he’s pounding his throat on it too hard. If it’s a good comfortable rhythm, I’m cumming for sure.

lkpt14094

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most guys that I've blown cum after 10-15 minutes. My first could go for about an hour and cum twice. I miss him!!!

I don't swallow. In fact, I try not to let them cum in my mouth. Partially because I don't want it in my mouth, but also because I want to see them cum.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always cum from a bj and love it much more than a handjob. I guess based on what I read here, not always the case. My b/f used to be like that as well, but once I got him to relax and ride the almost waves until he cums; now he prefers my mouth instead.

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think what it is for me is i do not like fast, sloppy, oral where guys just throw my cock in their mouth and immediately start slobbering all over it and choking on it. That is not hot to me and lately alot of guys have been resorting to giving head like that. When a dude takes his time and makes love to my cock with his mouth and just slowly speeds things up and how much he takes in to his mouth, thats what gets me going and turns me on.

lkpt14094

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think what it is for me is i do not like fast, sloppy, oral where guys just throw my cock in their mouth and immediately start slobbering all over it and choking on it. That is not hot to me and lately alot of guys have been resorting to giving head like that. When a dude takes his time and makes love to my cock with his mouth and just slowly speeds things up and how much he takes in to his mouth, thats what gets me going and turns me on.
Yes, it's all about savoring the experience, and not rushing through it. I usually like to start by kissing and licking the neck and ears, working my way down the chest and stomach, teasing to the cock. And then it's some licking and kissing of the dick before taking it in my mouth and doing my thing. You have to build that anticipation in your partner.

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually, I'll cum from almost any fair to good BJ but if I'm not going to cum, I'll know it in couple of minutes and just relax and try to get a short edge going.... I try to stay hard for at least 15 minutes or so, just to enjoy my cock getting sucked but then, I don't want to cum, just go home or to another GH and start over. If it's home, I'll try to go for a few more hours. I't's a nice way to start a good edge.

ilovetowatchcs

Cherished Member
Media
Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a guy who really enjoys having a cock in his mouth, I don't experince any time the guy doesn't cum. And I believe it's up to me to help make him that excited. Good eye contact. Making sounds when your deep throating him, blowing him in front of a mirro is good.

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's rather rare to come directly from a blow job, no? (Or as Jence77 rightly puts it, "I mean by only blowing me. no hands at all.") For all the fun talk of "swallowing or spitting," this isn't really a real-world choice IME.

But licking up or wiping up is a real-world choice, to be sure. I'm currently reading Paul Monette (a writer unfortunately long dead)'s harrowing and riveting 1988 AIDS memoir, Borrowed Time, so HIV/AIDS is on my mind in a way it isn't normally in this PrEPpy era, and I'm revisiting the guidelines about what I thought I knew about oral sex.

(As an aside, we truly lost an erudite generation from AIDS. It's sad and scary how illiterate modern gay men are even when compared to Baby Boomers, who have been decried as pop-culture-obsessed zombies for most of their lives.)

Hey, there's a very low possibility of HIV transmission from blowjobs alone. As another said, the swallowing isn't the issue (stomach acids kill it off quick) but rather the very remote chance that HIV will make it through a cut in your inside lip.

Let's put it this way: oral sex is described as even less of a risk indicator for HIV than it was even in the 1990s, when I first started having sex and far less was known about the disease than is known today.

This is not (not, not, not) a recommendation that you lick up the random spooge of all your tricks. There are risks to doing that that go beyond HIV. But oral sex in general is far less riskier than anal sex. If you get a guy's cum in your mouth, don't freak out -- and of course, most people don't freak out.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve reached orgasm only one time by a blowjob. I mean by only blowing me. no hands at all. A guy I saw only that one time and never saw him again. I was shocked he made me finish so easily (not quickly) just using his mouth and not taking me forever to come. Was the first time someone accomplished that, and remains as the only time. I'm thinking now, might be the only time.

Many years later I vaguely told my ex bf “this only happened to me once” cause I didnt want him to know it was a gay experience I was talking about, nor wanted to share the details of the encounter. 2 weeks later +- he was blowing me really focused on the job, he was straight before knowing me and giving me bjs wasnt his thing, but this time it was clear he wanted this. Sadly it was not going to happen like that, he had to use his hands just for a little while so he could have me then exploding in his throat.

other than that, impossible for me to finish by a bj, if I notice the bj is all the action the guy is looking for and I find him really really hot, I have to wank myself to give him what he wants. Otherwise I tell the guy, sorry man, it wont happen, you can keep on doing that for an hour and my dick will remain hard, and still nothing.
I Pull my pants up, and leave. (of course, if this happens in my house I don’t leave, that would be odd).

(unless there’s a fire in my house, in that case it wouldnt be odd to leave but wise).
I think subconsciously you may have it in your head (no pun intended) that it's going to take a long time and won't happen. That happens before whoever it is enjoying you starts. Kick back, let him enjoy, ride the waves if you get them and don't worry about how long it takes.

• Love
Reactions: pp_ryder

Brickbuilder18

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I normally always do. The only time I won’t is if I’m too tired. I prefer receiving head to anything else really. Especially if it’s really good head too. Sometimes, depending on how horny I am, if the guy gets it in the right spot then I’m done in a couple of minutes. Those are normally pretty explosive shots though if they get that!

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was with a guy that you can suck his dick forever and he would never cum…… he says it’s not where he didn’t like to be sucked it’s just that he never has gotten off while getting a blowjob.. so he was perfect as I sucked his dick and he was really into it then time passed by…

Then this is where gets weird.. I bend over he slides his dick inside me and fucks me for like5 minutes and he is cumming either inside me or pulls out and shooting up my back….. I really wished it was the other way around so he can fuck me forever then I can suck his dick few minutes then he cums

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do most of you guys cum from a really good blowjob quickly? I find unless im really horny or have been edging myself prior it takes a really really long time for me to cum from a guy just sucking my dick, even when its a great BJ. I often warn the guy before that it may take a long time for me to bust so they dont exhaust their jaw lol.
Funny thing though if its a mutual BJ scenario that will help speed it along, especially if the guy has a nice cock. But most of these skilled cocksuckers want to reciprocation.

Any of you guys share the same experiences? I love getting sucked but i feel its more like an appetizer than the full meal.
With me I can last a long time getting sucked … just as long as don’t touch my asshole.. you do that and I will cum instantly

Reactions: brandon38

Tulsa_Cocksucker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't think of a time i've ever NOT made a guy cum from giving him a blowjob. I can generally tell what I need to do when I see their cock. If It's already hard, or half chub, i know they are ready to go. If I have to get them hard, I know to go slow and gentle and work my way up.

SF-m4m-94107

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think what it is for me is i do not like fast, sloppy, oral where guys just throw my cock in their mouth and immediately start slobbering all over it and choking on it. That is not hot to me and lately alot of guys have been resorting to giving head like that. When a dude takes his time and makes love to my cock with his mouth and just slowly speeds things up and how much he takes in to his mouth, thats what gets me going an l