Blowjob Techniques

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sexc_hannah_19, Dec 20, 2004.

1. sexc_hannah_19

Hey,

I'm just wondering if you boys can teach me some cool ways I can give oral sex to my boyfriend that he will enjoy.

2. Imported

Gold Member

Deb: Since you asked for help from the boys I won't go into any details of the techniques I use. I'll only say that you should be enthusiastic about the act of giving a blowjob. Never underestimate the power of sexual emotion. Technique will do alot for the guy's pleasure, but this can be greatly enhanced by behaving as if his cock is the biggest, hardest, greatest cock you've ever had the pleasure of going down on, and tell him so. You can never go wrong with lots of moaning, groaning, and slurping...a crazed cock-addicted look on your face won't hurt either. Even if his cock is too big to get into your mouth, just making an attempt and portraying an intense desire to swallow him deeply will make up for it. Simply put, acting bored and tired makes for a tired and boring bj. ;)

3. sexc_hannah_19

Thanx Deb, you welcome to contribute with particular techniques if you wish. I just said boys because the forum is most boys.

4. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

This shows how much of a nerd I am, but when am I ever going to be able to share this bit of knowledge?

There was an old WWII fight pilot's technique where they'd never fly in a straight line for more than a certain length of time (say 30 seconds or so) when they're in combat. The reason being, if you keep at one steady direction or pace, you'd get shot down.

Same goes for blowjobs. (nice segue huh)? If you are repetitive or keep attacking the dick at the same angle, the whole act is gonna get shot down - and not with a happy ending either.

My advice is to conscientiously mix it up now and then. Lick along the vein, swirl around the head, bob as deep as you can handle, then play it like a flute ..... er um you know what I mean. Just vary things up and he may never have need to complain.

And, of course, show enthusiasm. Blowjobs are one of the rare things in life you can't really screw up.

5. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: A few tips:

1. If it's something you enjoy you can become very very good. (that's not worded well but I'm trying to dispell the myth that guys give the best blow jobs, people who enjoy giving blow jobs give the best blow jobs!)

2. I agree with Carolina EXCEPT: at the "finish" (unless your guy has a hair trigger) what you want to do is find that one really good angle and work it! Most(?) guys will have a great time but will never 'cum' with Carolina's technique. If your guy CAN cum with Carolina's technique then truer words have never been spoken, he will probably propose marriage on the spot!

3. Addendum to point two: If you have a guy who needs the "repetitive" treatment in order to blow, going right for it is akin to a guy going straight for your clit when he performs oral. He won't be as sensitive but it gives the impression that you just want to get it over with. Some guys don't know any better themselves, they will learn how fun it can be when you mix things up for him.

4. A truly great blowjob is about getting a guy close to cumming and keeping him there for as long as possible before the final release. (You can ignore all the other points and have this one cast in stone if you like)

5. If your man cums quickly/easily then you are lucky (as far as blowjobs go!). If you have a guy that is more difficult then you need to save something (of yourself) for the end. (I explained this one completely in either the "small guy with huge bf" or "need help bottoming" thread just the other day. It's definitely worth looking up.

The CuriousCarolina

(I hate my screen name - it was supposed to be "curious" as to what was going on in here, and all the good carolina names were taken. I think it has a bi-curious ring to it, and that's not where I'm at.)

CuriousNJWM likes this.
  6. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a coupple of contributions. I myself HATE having my dick head sucked too much ... after a few seconds it's too intense to the point of not being plesant anymore.

I've never found anyone who can take my entire length into their mouth save on maybe one or two 'bobs' and, even though it feels really good, i'm ok with that because there are other methods.

One of my favorite places to have someone concentrait on is the underside of the shaft and head. I could have someone do that to me all day long and never get enough.

Also, mind your enthusiasm ... if you pick up the pace too quickly, teeth scrapes can happen and you may not even realize it, but the guy will notice the slightest transgression of this rule. *cringe* If that happens even once I'm just like ... "ok you need to stop now"

If I think of anything else i'll post more.

7. txquis

Gold Member

Everyone is different, and the technique one guy likes, another won't.
    Some people want a gentle approach to this activity,
    I like it more rough.

As Ashlar said,
    the area on the underside, up by the head drives most crazy...
    and the area underneath the balls
    drives me crazy too.
    A good combo of hand along with mouth
    is good.

And don't forget to breathe.

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I probably haven't had more than half a dozen "complete" sessions with oral in my entire life. I take forever via oral and want it very aggressive. Manual by a partner is just about impossible. Working it myself or engaging in a good fuck, I can hold off, or not depending on my mood. Yes, I am wired weird.

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Breathing is all-important. If you can learn to time your breath rythmically, you can actually take more cock into your mouth. This requires full in-and-out motion during a blowjob and it goes something like this- (deep breath, hold) go down on cock as fully as possible, mouth open like the unhinged jaw of a snake so as not to scrape (pull back, release breath, then breathe again) go down again, etc. In order to do this well, you have to reposition your teeth in your mouth and pull your lips down over them, like you're trying to make yourself look toothless. It feels funny at first, but your partners will love you! Frim, wet lips feel great on a cock, but teeth do not!

As much as technique is important, so is paying attention to your partner's responses. Don't get so into what you're doing that you ignore how he's responding. As you change rythms, methods, where you're touching, look for little signals of his pleasure and give him more of whatever he seems to like the most! Non-verbal communication is very interesting stuff and can add to the doer's pleasure as well as the reciever's, so you receivers be generous with your information on what feels good so your partner will know better how to please you.
    For me, my throat opens up more after I get into it a bit, so the very first "down" won't be the best one. As the saga continues though, I get a sense of satisfaction out of being able to get more and more in my mouth the more I work at it. I will have to agree with every other poster on this thread that most of it has to do with how greedy you are for cock in the first place.

Kinkguy- there's nothing I like more in the world than guy telling me he doesn't get off from "just a blowjob"!

10. Imported

Gold Member

toomtwooeight:

Go to www.sexuality.org. They have great articles on cunnillingus and fellatio

11. KinkGuy

Gold Member

KinkGuy blushes, turns his head and throws an instant erection. :wub:

12. big_peter

big_peter New Member

SexC-
    I'm like Kinkguy... I don't get off that way either.
    so my advice: if he doesn't cum, move on to the next activity.

I still fantasize about "deep throat", and oral to completion (had that twice), but a woman clinging to me while her pussy holds my cock deep inside is far more appealing than any fantasy I've yet had.

Use the hands on the parts you cnat cover with the lips... breathe, don't gag... and make him feel you "worship" his cock.

13. Imported

Gold Member

twin_daddy: Zora,

That was HOT!! I got stiff reading it here at work. If I lifted up my shirt right now I could either get a reprimand or a gasping stare from a few Philipino women (or both!).

14. jonb

Gold Member

Except one who follows it up with "but I really get off on giving you head".

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

Except one who follows it up with "but I really get off on giving you head".
    [post=269139]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Naw, believe it or not, when it comes to oral, " 'tis better to give than receive" for me. I like getting head, but not nearly as much as penetration- that's what does it for me. A guy bragging about his oral skills always makes me nervous because I'm always afraid he's a quick shooter and is fully expecting to "finish me off" that way, which just leaves me frustrated.

16. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:

Naw, believe it or not, when it comes to oral, " 'tis better to give than receive" for me. I like getting head, but not nearly as much as penetration- that's what does it for me. A guy bragging about his oral skills always makes me nervous because I'm always afraid he's a quick shooter and is fully expecting to "finish me off" that way, which just leaves me frustrated.
    [post=269177]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I've been told I'm orally talented, but I use my talents to start things off, not to finish them. An orgasm is a nice way to ensure she is lubed enough for penetration! :D
    Never been a problem! :p

17. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

You know, I'd never really thought about it before, but oral or manual does always leave me wanting more, too. It's when he's deep inside me grinding against my cervix that I go crazy moaning, am totally satisfied and ready for a nap lol.

mmmmmm it's good to be home! Been too busy walking the walk to get on here and talk ;)

18. madame_zora

Gold Member

You know, I'd never really thought about it before, but oral or manual does always leave me wanting more, too. It's when he's deep inside me grinding against my cervix that I go crazy moaning, am totally satisfied and ready for a nap lol.

mmmmmm it's good to be home! Been too busy walking the walk to get on here and talk ;)
    [post=270218]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Hey there, we must be cousins! I'm never going to get to the "I need a nap" phase without good old fashioned cervix-grinding penetration. Woo-fucking-hoo!

19. Imported

Gold Member

astepabove: Oh it's the attitude almost more than anything. If you act like you really want to give me pleasure it's hot. Those that you can tell just are doing it cause they feel like its expected I can do without. The penis worship and all guys like to hear that theirs is the biggest and hardest and best looking lol oh and I'll try to take it all if I can lol. Every person I've ever been with has told me my penis is the biggest they've had, do all woman lie about this or am I just lucky? lol Back to the BJ, lots of lube lots of lube dry bj is not good, lots of tongue action. And number one is find someway of telling us if your not going to take us for the full trip without ruining it before it starts. I hate getting right there and hearing oh i dont do that part. ARG

Hope I haven't made a dick of myself with my first post. :blink:

20. chris319

chris319 New Member

Then what do you say? "Next!"?

Draft saved Draft deleted