Blowjob Techniques

Kazon: :D I agree that attitude, enthusiasm, vigor & breathing techniques are essential to phenomenal head :D ...However, the proper use of teeth :unsure: yes teeth, and your nose :wacko: ( lets address the nose later. ) are essentail to life altering head.

I find so much compairson with the tightness & warmth of azz/puzzy when guys speak of head " Wanting it to feel like", or, "it felt just like " you get the picture. I do not want head to be " Just Like". I want it to have its own Isle in the supermarket! So I figured a way to give better head and thus get it in return by applying the wash board technique....as in teeth have ridges. Of course the girther guys have to be handeled differently but this is very applicable to then as well. By clamping your teeth together and in combination with well established BJ techniques you glide the bottom sensitive part of the head of his dick across your clenched teeth. Using your lips and then the tip of your nose in the same areas that the teeth are addressing as well. Timeing and presure are esential for this technique as well as being relative to each person....lets just say when applied & mastered you will have your best nut(s) ever :wub:

Caution, Guys & Gals with little nibllet corn size teeth or/and no chin, can forget the aforenoted it will not work on many of the guys in LPSG. The bigger the teeth ( Horray for the horse teeth people) and more pronounced the jaw line the more dick can be handeled. Think: Carly Simon, Morris Chestnut, & Andre from Out-Kast

I hope that is helpfull.

Franky

Expert Member
Media
astepabove

I totally agree, there's nothing much worse than just as I'm about to cum they pull away and say they don't like the taste of spunk! I love the ones that say they want to taste every drop and suck and squeeze me dry then swill it around their mouth for 5 minutes before gulping it all down and licking their lips saying "Wow! That tasted good! I am going to keep sucking you off 'till those big balls of yours are empty!"

Franky

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh yeah, a bit of advice for the ladies: If you don't like swallowing, then you can continue to stroke it when I'm ready to shoot. (Trust me: The worst possible time to stop stimulation is just after orgasm.)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In california... speedos are just plain tacky... I did go with the boxer spandex thing in Cancun... results were mixed.... but that's a bonus... warm water means minimal Costanzian shrinkage.