blowjob thought

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, and yes... it's not as easy as it looks. That's why good cocksuckers are in demand. You have to be very motivated to learn how to really suck a fat cock.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Too bad you're so far away, I'd like you to give me lessons!

Thanks! :smile:. Not sure that you need lessons though - it sounds like you're doing fine. In fact, I could probably learn a lot from you! You know what we need? A BJ Technique Convention! Then we could all share techniques :biggrin1:

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I love the way a "big" guy reacts when he's successfully balls deep for the first time in his life. Throating the real monsters isn't necessarily easy, but every cock has its own shape and "features" that, once you get to know, make it much easier and more enjoyable. Of course, practice, practice, practice. Expect it to be uncomfortable, but well worth the effort.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the way a "big" guy reacts when he's successfully balls deep for the first time in his life. Throating the real monsters isn't necessarily easy, but every cock has its own shape and "features" that, once you get to know, make it much easier and more enjoyable. Of course, practice, practice, practice. Expect it to be uncomfortable, but well worth the effort.

That's so true. The dumbfounded look of pure amazement and pleasure is really hot. It makes me feel proud that I could share that with them...

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I know there are some extra-gifted headmen and women out there, but I'm afraid that the only way the extra well hung guys get off is fucking...pussy or ass. If you don't have a willing and able hole to give in that case, you're pretty much a dud to the LP possessor:mad:

Wrong. You obviously have no clue what a talented cocksucker is then, friend. I occasionally get very, very well endowed men off with nothing but lips, tongue and throat. Being a shameless size queen, I've worked on guys up to 10x7 (real, measured, bpel) and can tell you that dedicated cock worship is something that the big guys I've encountered always enjoy, always want more, and many cum from that and that alone.

Also, you said, "fucking...pussy or ass." I've had plenty of big guys pummel throat like they were drilling for Chilean miners. I think that would be called fucking in most people's book.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks! :smile:. Not sure that you need lessons though - it sounds like you're doing fine. In fact, I could probably learn a lot from you! You know what we need? A BJ Technique Convention! Then we could all share techniques :biggrin1:

Hmmm....now THAT sounds like a great idea!!!