blowjob tips

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been in the business of sucking dick for 14 years. That makes me feel whorish, but whatever.

Good tips: 1) I learned this one from Jenna Jameson: Chew gum ahead of time. That is so that your jaw muscle won't get tired since some guys take a long time to cum. 2) Lick the underside of the dick around the tip. That is the most sensitive part. 3) Alternate between going all the way down, and just licking the tip. 4) And vary in rhythm between going fast and going slow. 5) You can tell when a guy is going to cum because his thigh muscles tense up. BE PREPARED! If you want to let him cum in your mouth, don't stop. But if you don't, start jacking him off. It will save you getting pissed that he came in your mouth.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i mean really its not that difficult. just get on down there and suck it! and seriously if u have to chew gum so ur jaw doesnt hurt then u must suck at it, sorry. im just sayin if ur good it wont take that long to get them off. oh and role ur tongue, especially when ur cummin back up cause it gives more suction

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i mean really its not that difficult. just get on down there and suck it! and seriously if u have to chew gum so ur jaw doesnt hurt then u must suck at it, sorry. im just sayin if ur good it wont take that long to get them off. oh and role ur tongue, especially when ur cummin back up cause it gives more suction
Maybe you've just had more "practice" than most girls. :wink:

dissolver

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh yea Dissolver...i hear ya on that. Every man has buttons that can be pushed other than the one between his legs. When a girl or guy is willing to find mine...THAT makes it a memorable beej.

Agreed. It can make or break the BJ

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rule # 1 - it's not a chew toy! PLEASE watch the teeth...

and don't forget the balls...they like to be licked!

Last edited: