BLOWJOB vs. SEX

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by weatherman3, Jan 17, 2007.

1. weatherman3

weatherman3 New Member

Just curious if anyone else here rathers the feeling of a blowjob over sex. I thoroughly enjoy sex, but for some reason my orgasms are more intense when I cum from a blowjob. I've thought that the reason could be because I have never blown it inside of a girl during sex, but normally do get to go in a girl's mouth when having my dick sucked. Anyone else can agree here?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

From a girls point of view lol... sex is easier, and doesn't taste as bad (not that it does all the time, but you know what I mean)

zawfi likes this.
  3. weatherman3

weatherman3 New Member

Well, I personally can't relate, but I always try to eat/drink the foods that make it taste not as bad as it could taste...i.e. pineapple juice etc...

4. socoken

socoken New Member

Exactly, from a GIRLS point of veiw. For men, its the opposite. Blowers are less work, and theres no gowing down beforehand to make things easier. And, theres no pregnancy worry. Its win-win. Im with you, Weatherman.

5. weatherman3

weatherman3 New Member

Sometimes I just feel guilty for enjoying the BJ more than sex. I feel like my girlfriend would be upset if I told her that I enjoyed the orgasm more from the BJ....but then again, I have yet to go inside of her.

6. MagnumV

MagnumV New Member

I've always found the orgasms from a blowjob much more intense then sex. I think the reason is that I'm not controlling the rythmn (sp?). I just can't get enough of them. It's a lot more work for her, and practically none for me.

zawfi likes this.
  7. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've learned to love blowjobs so much... I even try to give myself one
    every now and then!:tongue: :biggrin1: 69ers are Great!

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee
    LPSG Member :wink:

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Gee... you just make me wish I was a guy so much more....

9. BillyPilgrimOD

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Head is great, but it's something I can take or leave. Wife loves to do it, but it also messes up her jaw sometimes, and I don't want to do anything that's going to hurt her. Honestly, if she said she never wanted to do it again, I could live with that.

Main purpose of BJs for us is that it gets my member nice and slick and makes entry easier.

I'm much more interested in licking pussy than I am in getting blowjobs. I LOVE muff diving and can spend all night down on her. I can cum from eating out. I get my greatest pleasure from giving pleasure, whether that's with my dick or my tongue. I'm also very oral, and I spend long periods of foreplay just kissing, licking, and sucking her all over her body.

I will admit it's fun to cum in someone's mouth and have them swallow. It feels very naughty and intimate at the same time. But for me there are better things.

10. weatherman3

weatherman3 New Member

I agree with a lot of this except I need at least some stimulation to cum...not usually a lot though.

11. AverageJoe06

AverageJoe06 New Member

Honestly, I'd rather have a good suckdown any day. It combines my two favorite things in the world - having sex, and not moving at all. ;) It's nice to just sit back and enjoy a good nut without having to work for it. And the orgasms tend to be better for some reason I can't really put my finger on.

I don't feel guilty about it because my GF feels the same, and she gets a LOT of head in return.

zawfi likes this.
  12. RecklessBull

RecklessBull New Member

I'll take a blowjob over penetration sex anytime.

13. SammyQ

SammyQ New Member

Albums:
    I. Love. Both.

a lot.

14. Love-it

Gold Member

I love blowjobs and the great orgasms that my wife gives me. But I crave intercourse because I hardly ever get a chance for vaginal penetration.

Sometimes I just want what I am not getting at the moment, but with a blowjob the focus is strictly on my penis and you can't beat those sensations. Intercourse is elemental with total body involvement and therefore different and intense in other ways.

15. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Active Member

Albums:
    My orgasms are way more intense from getting a blowjob than from penetration too. I was beginning to think I was the only one that felt this way.

I'd take oral any day over regular sex

16. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hey Bill! A blowjob is sex. Why do you think Hillary walks around with a can of tuna in her purse............

17. Ed69

Gold Member

Any time I get with my wife is great.With two children in the house you take what you can get!

18. weatherman3

weatherman3 New Member

Well...glad to know I am not alone in this feeling, and I used to not be this way. I guess when someone knows how to give good oral it makes a huge difference.

19. B_hungnate

B_hungnate New Member

Getting a BJ is pretty hot especially if the woman knows how to work it, but man I just love sex so I gotta say sex wins out for me. A BJ is a nice warmup though but there's nothing I love more than working a woman with my cock.

20. brown_eyed_lady07

brown_eyed_lady07 New Member

Albums:
    Lady here... I have to say.. I love givng oral more than anything ....Dont get me wrong, I love intercourse..... But I am into the oral....

Draft saved Draft deleted