BLOWJOB vs. SEX

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
Call me old fashioned or sensitive but my orgasms from intercourse are much more intense than from oral sex. I think it is because my wife is usually having an orgasm at the same time and I like the idea of us cumming at the same time.

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
For me it is a mood thing. If she all of a sudden goes down on me and I am in the right mood it is pure heaven. Other time I need to be in more control kiss, fonderling and fucking

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love blowjobs and the great orgasms that my wife gives me. But I crave intercourse because I hardly ever get a chance for vaginal penetration.

. . . . with a blowjob the focus is strictly on my penis . . . .

Truer words were never spoken. I'm assuming most men love their penis and actually 'get off' with it foremost in mind. I've known married men who have gone to other males simply because they wanted their penis to be loved and appreciate more than their wives were able to provide. I think its accepted that gay men love penises more than most women. Any comments?

Brandon801

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lady here... I have to say.. I love givng oral more than anything ....Dont get me wrong, I love intercourse..... But I am into the oral....

WOW, Brown Eyed lady.. I got a serious "Deja Vue" happening with you.. you remind me of another member on here.. and god bless you for your love of oral.. especially from a large man.. anyway.. I'm with weatherman3.. It is nothing to be ashamed of, ... preferring orgasms via oral.. as when performed by a fellatio expert.. the use of hand pressure.. tongue , lips and throat.. all in conjunction with a gaze into a beautiful pair of eyes.. can result in a serious orgams for men.. I have know some very skilled woman with the vaginal control.. but nothing can compare to the attention given from oral.. after all.. vaginal penetration is for her behalf and the orgasm should be stronger for her in any case.. not for him..:biggrin1:

and a secret for the ladies.. to really blow a guys mind.. let him communicate the exact moment near oragasm for him via ORAL.. and take one hand and SQUEEZE the heck out of the shaft down low to prevent the ejaculation.. see how long he can last like this without "dieing".. feel him pulse and cry like a baby to let go..and them let him fly.. huge orgasms by just delaying him for a few seconds..

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have to admit I love the feel of hot wet mouth sliding up and down my manhood. Sometimes just a long slow bout of oral sex is not only satisfying but also very very wonderful and all that is needed. The truth is though oral does or not and cannot take the place of feeling me penetrating a warm, moist vagina. The feel of a womans soft body, the touching of skin to skin, or the smell of a woman cannot be replaced with just oral sex. But then again, sex isn't sex without oral sex as foreplay.

zippy01ex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Me personal I prefer to give head then to have sex with a person and as for getting head or sex I prefer beating off to the two!!!!

twistedwrister

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i definitely fall into the majority here. i'd take a blowjob over sex 95% of the time. i tend to last longer with bj's so i can enjoy it more and it just feels better overall. a good head giver is something to be cherished.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Bill! A blowjob is sex. Why do you think Hillary walks around with a can of tuna in her purse............

Ok If oral sex isnt sex what is it? Oral Roberts? Wake the fuck up........:wink:

Oh, uncut, you and I both know that blowjobs and sticking a cigar in someone's pussy are not sex. Or, as an old friend used to say, "eatin' ain't cheatin!" Yeah. Right.

I don't see a huge difference, they are all just kinda part of the whole sex thing that happens, and they are all warm moist holes. Mouth, ass, pussy... it's all sex to me.

SwordSwallower

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are alot of guys who tell me they have a different or more intense orgasm from receiving oral. All I know is that I VERY much enjoy performing it for them! ;)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, uncut, you and I both know that blowjobs and sticking a cigar in someone's pussy are not sex. Or, as an old friend used to say, "eatin' ain't cheatin!" Yeah. Right.

I don't see a huge difference, they are all just kinda part of the whole sex thing that happens, and they are all warm moist holes. Mouth, ass, pussy... it's all sex to me.
Yes I know a blow job very well. I have given myself one many a time. No phone calls to myself or buying myself dinner or getting myself drunk. Did i respect myself in the morning? Hell yes! Was this sex? :wink: :tongue:

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been big on blow jobs. Oh - - I guess I'd have to say I've always been big - - period. But I admit to being partial to great suction, probably because I was getting seriously sucked from age seven on although I didn't start to ejaculate or gain in size until just aftter my tenth b'day.

Gramps

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Truer words were never spoken. I'm assuming most men love their penis and actually 'get off' with it foremost in mind. I've known married men who have gone to other males simply because they wanted their penis to be loved and appreciate more than their wives were able to provide. I think its accepted that gay men love penises more than most women. Any comments?
Here Here I Say, Here Here

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A good BJ can be too hard to find if your dick's too big so right now I prefer sex. I can stretch my GF down there but her mouth is pretty much fixed in size and she stops after a few minutes as her jaw locks up