BLOWJOB vs. SEX

D_Salmaine Seamsplitter

Account Disabled
Media
For me sex has allways been number one if I have to choose between bj or sex. I mean I just don´t get that much satisfaction from a bj. I dunno if it is my size but with all the girls I have been have every single time been unable to take me more than a few inches. You might say they´re just small girls etc etc but they´re so not. And then there are teeth. Ouch it hurts me when I even think about it. To be honest I have never had an bj without the teeth.
And that is not a great feeling to start with. Major problems with sex too but no where near that bad:biggrin1:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I love the feel of a warm, wet and tight vagina surrounding my cock, especially after i gave her long minutes of oral.

The sensation begins from the very first inch i insert, and grows as i slowly penetrate her...

And a vagina has no teeth, if you know what i mean...

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
If I had to rank them, a bj is a better orgasm. Only if it is done correctly. It's nice to sit there and get sucked off. You are able to focus on yourself completely and feel every tingle and rush.

But I do like the thrusting in fucking..it's a nice cum too.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
For me sex has allways been number one if I have to choose between bj or sex. I mean I just don´t get that much satisfaction from a bj. I dunno if it is my size but with all the girls I have been have every single time been unable to take me more than a few inches. You might say they´re just small girls etc etc but they´re so not. And then there are teeth. Ouch it hurts me when I even think about it. To be honest I have never had an bj without the teeth.
And that is not a great feeling to start with. Major problems with sex too but no where near that bad:biggrin1:

that's too bad...Every man should know what a good blow job feels like. It's a glimpse of heaven.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like fucking hard, but it is work.When I want to relax I like my dick really serviced by a hot mouth and drained dry

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Swimming lad You obviously have never been really deep throated

milelong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I've never understood what is so great about getting my cock sucked - apart from the fact that someone is willing to do it. I can't imagine anything better than sliding into a slippery pussy. But it could have something to do with technique. Of the few women I've had the pleasure, they were struggling to get the knob and an inch into their mouth so there's a lot of cock going to waste.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My last boyfriend was a bottom guy. He loved getting drilled. After I got off, it was his turn. He was always right on the edge. I loved to flip him over, suck him off, and he would usually burst within a minute or 2. Now that I think of it, he didn't have to do much work. I was happy to oblige! We changed it up here and there, but this was our default routine. He told me recently that he never had a blow job as good as mine.

For me, either way of getting off is just as satisfying. There is something to be said for the full body contact and there are great things about getting a super blow job. It's all good!

ibiza dan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just from experiences growing up I get so excited about getting sucked off, many times in the past a girl has got my cock out and been like "that's not gonna fit!" I think mainly due to being younger and so I'd get a blowjob instead, That's made me the way i am i think!

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love sucking cock and getting my pussy eaten, but there is nothing better then getting fucked by a man who knows what he's doing!

I enjoy getting a blowjob, and I am a "cunning linguist," but when the two bodies come together, there's nothing better, I agree.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Enjoy the orgasm of a good BJ, and my wife is pretty good with it. However, there's no frequency, and it is a surprise when she does it.

Still, there's that guy who wrote to the Playboy Forum and said his wife of 19 years gave him a BJ every day.(The issue was several years old.)

Can she be cloned? Does he ever miss a chance to go home?

I know I'd never stray.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well all you straight guys, I am glad to hear that your gf or wives suck you off so well,but sorry I have been with quite a few hot girls who tried their best, when it comes to a sound dick sucking I go for a guy anytime.It is not just the size, but they know about the thrill of getting ones meat worked over and what it feels when you unload. Sucking dick or eating pussy is not the same.nor does the juice taste the same. Sorry girls