BLOWJOB vs. SEX

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blowjobs are more intense because the giver can keep licking/sucking the most sensitive areas while you are cumming. During intercourse it's hard for me to keep thrusting during the orgasm, so it's less intense.

Enjoy the orgasm of a good BJ, and my wife is pretty good with it. However, there's no frequency, and it is a surprise when she does it.

Still, there's that guy who wrote to the Playboy Forum and said his wife of 19 years gave him a BJ every day.(The issue was several years old.)

Can she be cloned? Does he ever miss a chance to go home?

I know I'd never stray.
I wonder what the divorce rate is among couples that give each other oral sex every day.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you are right The question should be blowing or fucking pussy or ass. Sure both is sex

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Good point Jovial. Blowing also means licking all the parts of the package that includes the tip, the nuts and , if your are lucky your ass crack, as I say if you are lucky
By the way like your pics.Quite hung up on those shorts, don't cream into them

AttemptingZen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My vote is for sex (fucking) hands down. I've had enjoyable head, but it's never quite enough stimulation to get me off, at least without lots of jerking. The one or two guys that have been able to deepthroat me has felt great, but usually I'm just thinking in my head "mmm... this feels good, but I can't wait to put it in his ass".

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Buddyroe You are right I would deepthroat you that you scream Also cock sucking its not a substitute for fucking just an alternative. I ride a guy's arse anytime real hard, but when I feel lazy man sometimes in the morning do get a good mouth working you over is great.If I ever meet you we fuck, buddy thats a promiss

It takes me longer to cum from a blowjob than sex. I think I like sex better. Both are really good though.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I could only live with one, it'd have to be sex. I love blowjobs and my gf is extremely good at it but sex can't be beat. There are certain positions you can do that almost feel like getting a blowjob so as long as I can still do that, I'll take sex.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I think the overall answer here is blowjobs give intenser orgasms so I would say that's better :) Although I have never had a blowjob but I have given them before. I love to do it

Wow - you've never had a blowjob? That's really interesting ... any particular reason why?

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer a blowjob. By a lot.

I can sympathize with the op about more intense orgasms via a bj than from intercourse. The reason for me is that once I cum from intercourse, I naturally slow down or stop due to the feeling being so intense. But when a girl is giving me a bj, she just keeps going even if I cum. Keeps stroking a sucking which results in nothing slowing down the intense sensation that I feel when I cum.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's a really hard question. I love blowjobs and I love sex, each have there own individual pleasures for me. I guess the main differences/pleasures for me are visual. It is a real turn on to see someone sucking my cock and bringing me pure pleasure alone, but I love watching my dick moving in and out, bringing both of us mutual and equal pleasure.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I consider copulative orgasms and fellatio orgasms to be more uniquely different than one better than the other. When I come in someone's mouth my orgasm is focused on penis, prostate, ejaculatory ducts, etc. When I come in a woman's vagina it's much more of a whole body experience. And yet I can still appreciate the idea that a fellated orgasm is more intense as one particular way of experiencing that intensity is my all time favorite way to climax. Of course it requires a female partner who actually enjoys sucking to completion and, in my experience, they are a sadly small minority.

Anyway, here is how it goes. I'll first bring my partner to one or more orgasms through foreplay, principally cunnilingus and fingering. Then penetrative sex involving multiple positions and techniques for whatever duration suits my partner and involving at least one more orgasm on her part. Finally, when I reach the point that I simply cannot hold off much longer, I'll withdraw and let her finish me off in a hot 69. For me that is the absolute ultimate in sexual nirvana.

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
I hate blowjobs. I'm not even as thick as most guys here; with a solid 6" girth, most girls can only lick the head and cant suck without using teeth. The only redeeming part about them is that girls look so cute when they're doing it.....

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I had to choose between the 2 I guess I would go for the BJ. All I have to do is sit back, relax, and let the other person's mouth do the work, whereas when I'm fucking, it requires a lot of energy and work on my part to get the other person off.