Blowjob while having the munchies....

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by wis, Feb 10, 2012.

1. wis

wis New Member

I just wonder, have anyone given head/pussy while high on weed?

Me and my partner smoke every once in a while and I always get the munchies like you always do. Well, a coulpe of times I got the munchies while I was sucking on my partners cock and I mostly also lose the sense of smell and taste.

While I was sucking, pre-cum kept coming and I thought to myself; "ooh...I want more of that, wonder if there's any more of it"
    So I kept sucking til he came in my mouth and since I was so stoned I kept on sucking in hope there were more cum.

I sort of get blackouts when I'm high, it's like I shut everything out and can only focus on the task I'm doing. I keep imagine things or thinking, I remember I thought; "I better do this right or he'll be disappointed", "this creamy stuff was good, better see if there's more"....

Or when we have sex and I'm on top then I can fuck like crazy and ride him like my life was depending on it.

Anyway guys/gals, if you have joint and get the muchies.....suck cock/eat pussy!!

enough of my rant....
    have a sucky weekend...
    WIS

2. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^^ That's why they invent the stuff! wheee!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice