Blowjob

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NvMe, Apr 4, 2007.

1. NvMe

NvMe New Member

Does/can a hetero guy enjoy a blowjob by another guy, gay or hetero? what gives?

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    yes..good head is good head

3. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:

YES!
    Been there done that.. all the above.:wink:
    Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee

4. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

He obviously can, but he has to be honest with himself and think carefully if he really is all straight, given that there is nothing wrong in being bi or gay, once HE accepts it.

5. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my "wilder" days years ago, I know several "straight" guys who really enjoyed getting a blowjob from me. I never had any complaints...:smile: I agree that a blowjob is blowjob. The "straight" guy has to be in the "right" mindset.

6. jerkdude75

jerkdude75 New Member

Albums:
    I'm a hedonist. So I say go with the one giving the best head at the time. Does anybody really think there's any truth to men doing it better? I'm not really sure it's true.

7. mightythickcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do.

8. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me the answer's no because there is nothing about another guy that gives me an erection.I think guys who do enjoy it can't be called hetero - they're bi.

9. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've worked and lived with str8 men most of my techie life...lol, str8 men want str8 women to blow them...such a laugh I have about these fantasies my fellow gay men have about str8 men...guys.,..they want PUSSY!

10. B_tuzzy

B_tuzzy New Member

no way i could even get hard for it to happen, the thought alone makes me shrivel up.

11. D_fitnesswitness

D_fitnesswitness Account Disabled

I think it depends on how you look at it.

Some may say, that a man does it better...due to familiarity. I suppose that, having a penis, would allow you to know how to pleasure one better. Logical sounding to me. Lots of males say that females generally have to learn, by doing it until they get it right...due to the lack of understanding of the penis.

There's also the guys who get off by anything...so I suppose that a blowjob from a man or woman really wouldnt be "better" than the opposing gender.

I dunno, those are what I hear, I tend to lean toward the first theory though. It seems to make a little more sense to me. Then again, some females are naturals, lol.

12. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...Yeah? I look at it as some females are well practiced. But when they get it right...LOL!

But definitely, I think as far as the "natural" at it. A guy would know that "This feels good right here. So if I do this to another guy, then it should feel good to him, too." Not always the case, but I wouldn't say that makes a guy better at it. Just a guy would have the better initial knowledge on the subject I guess.

13. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    If you can't envision a guy sucking your cock, this is what gloryholes were designed for. You're horny, you stick your cock through the hole, you really don't care who's on the other side just as long as they take care of your need and they know what they are doing. Case closed.

But I agree, some guys just need boobies and pussy to get them turned on, or so I am told....

14. vinnyc

vinnyc Member

Albums:
    About the glory-hole...the question is: would you be able to make a difference between a girl mouth and a guy mouth? I mean, if he/she only used his/her mouth without using hands to grab your member and jerking you off...

I am curious about the answers...

see ya'
    vinny

15. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    1) Depends on how bushy their moustache is
    2) Depends on how heavy their lipstick is

[/grin]

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I started to post that generally guy's mouths are bigger than women's and can take a bigger cock, but then I thought about Julia Roberts mouth and decided against it! Maybe not a long length, but couldn't she suck a huge girth?

17. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have given blow jobs to my fair share of straight guys and it is not for me to question their orientation....I have found that guys want oral sex and at times do not care who gives them a blow job. I am happy to oblige.
    What I find funny though is that guys will say, "oh baby that feels good" or "yeah, I like it when you do that" but when it gets right down to it, they will always grab your head and just pump away until they cum.....just my observation.

18. coveryerteeth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find it extraordinarily funny and also sad how, in our culture, it's okay and even applauded when women have a healthy sense of sexual adventurousness that includes playing with other girls, but men have to walk this unbelievably precarious razor-wire tight-rope in order to avoid forever losing their "nothing less than completely straight" status. It's utterly homophobic and thoroughly pathetic.

My best friend and her boyfriend have a membership at a swingers' club and she called me all excited and went on and on about how much fun she had after she played with another girl for the first time. She's not at all bisexual. In fact, she can hardly stand to be in the same room with most other women. She's just sexually adventurous.

If a man experiments with man-on-man action but does not have the emotional capacity to ever fall in love or desire to pursue a relationship with another man, there's no need for him to "admit" that he's "bi." To think that way implies that a 100% heterosexual sex life is the ideal and anything else is inferior. In fact, if all the people you've ever been in love with are women and the only serious relationships you've ever had have been with women, I think it's rather insulting to people who've lived thru the incredibly profound experience of falling in love with people from both genders to flippantly refer to yourself as "bisexual" just cuz you busted a nutt, here and there, with another guy or two. That's why I think of myself as gay. I've had my share of women, but I never loved any of them, so I'm gay.

The answer to the question is, YES, a heterosexual man can absolutely enjoy getting head from another guy, provided he's not petrified by his own rampant insecurities. Problem is, in America, about 99.5% of the straight guys are completely debilitated by these kind of insecurities. Insecurity is what America does best. So much so that if we could export that shit, the dollar might actually be worth more than the pound.

As far as whether men give better head than women, I've been sucked off by a fair few guys who couldn't suck dick to save their life. As opposed to all of the women who've sucked me off. None, of which, could suck dick to save their life. :biggrin1:

It depends entirely on the individual, but men do have bigger (i.e.: more accommodating) mouths and throats. As mentioned, they do have more of an innate understanding of what's expected, they tend to be more enthusiastic about doing it and are more willing/better equipped to deep throat.

Although, in my experience, women are much more mindful not to drag their teeth on your dick. I consider that a huge win for their side. :wink:

19. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    I am going to disagree with the majority here and say that a straight guy cannot enjoy a blowjob from another man.

This would require him to remain aroused throughout the procedure at a psychological level; the ability to do this would indicate to me that, on the spectrum, his sexuality does not fall strictly on the "straight" end.

20. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    While I agree that there is quite a bit of embedded homophobia in our culture, I think you're being silly.

By your logic, if a guy has never even had an emotional attachment to a female, he is apparently not straight, bisexual, or gay.

I don't think I could formally define how to rate one's location on the spectrum of sexuality. This is further complicated by more modern of ideas of sexuality that altogether transcend the polarity of straight/bi/gay.

But I think a pretty good rule of thumb is, if you're aroused by a member of a specific sex, your sexuality should be acknowledged as such.

In fact, I would say that the hegemony necessary for classifying men who are aroused by men as anything OTHER than gay/bi is truly homophobic.

Draft saved Draft deleted