Blowjobs and Teeth

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I just overly sensitive or do others find it painful when getting sucked-off to have some teeth ruin the moment over and over? I’m six and a half around when rock hard -

Tonkatoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont like teeth either but I told my wife and asked her to cover her teeth with her lips and try not to get her teeth in the way, the blow jobs were just perfect from then on and she sucks down every last drop!:cool:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's one of the few drawbacks of being thick. I'm just over 6" girth and find the same problem. The best blow jobs I've had have all been off guys, but of either sex the number who struggle to clear their teeth always surprises me.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Teeth are inevitable for me, but then again beggers cant be choosers...

(Missing my female friend with the flip-top head and bottomless throat...)

...OB

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
and being uncut I am even MORE sensitive...

have wondered if a hand some is less annoying some days...

but something about a tongue under my head that makes it worth it...

anyone else that can 'tell' a mouth will be too small and not to even try?

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally dont really like teeth as well. But i am farily thick and long, so naturally, when my girfriend gives me head the teeth catch siometimes. Thing is though, that she gives such good head, that i dont even notice that the teeth scraped me untill afterwards. Then it can get painful sometimes.
MK

bigboobs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I just overly sensitive or do others find it painful when getting sucked-off to have some teeth ruin the moment over and over? I’m six and a half around when rock hard -

With my partner, teeth were sometimes a problem ....depending upon the direction of insertion. I mentioned it to my dentist who is also a very good friend....she made a thin mouth (teeth) guard that not only solved the teeth problem, but also put a new spin on sensation and allowed for easier throat insertion. For my added pleasure.....it is hot pink! :biggrin1:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With my partner, teeth were sometimes a problem ....depending upon the direction of insertion. I mentioned it to my dentist who is also a very good friend....she made a thin mouth (teeth) guard that not only solved the teeth problem, but also put a new spin on sensation and allowed for easier throat insertion. For my added pleasure.....it is hot pink! :biggrin1:

Dentists aren't usually such wild 'n crazy types. Do you have a picture of these devices?

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, i find it's all in the jaw. I'm not quite 6 around and I am surprised at the number of guys who scrape me up. Me, I have a big jaw ;) and while I've encountered a couple that I've struggled over girth, I've never ever screaped anyone. Length on the other hand is easy, you just have to be able to learn to breathe through your ears so you can stay down til the job is finished.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This topic could not hit closer to home...:rolleyes:

I recently spent nearly a week completely relearning the art of giving a BJ.

I thought I was good, but when challenged with Artfulwilly's girth, I felt like a complete novice again! Even though I had practiced with a 6" girth dildo before meeting him (because I had some idea what I was in for), it still required massive concentration and practice to keep my teeth clear of his thick cock.

I think the main factors that helped me were sheer determination, and that I absolutely love sucking cock. I refused to give up, and little by little, I achieved my goal.

Thank you, my love, for your patience while I was learning. :wink:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My wife has a "night guard", same idea, for teeth grinding, it makes a real difference, a smoother blow job. At 6+" teeth can hurt.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Often have the problem with teeth, just want to say "just give me a hand job".

Had one partner that wanted to take it down so bad that he just threw-up in my lap.

I laughed my ass off. I was impressed that he wanted it that badly.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
UGH! I can't stand teeth! In my experiences girls do not catch on either, "ouch watch the teeth.....ouch watch the teeth....ouch you should really watch THE TEETH!"

I've only had 1 girl who hasn't felt like a cheeze grater.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I HATE teeth myself, but a friend of mine actually likes it "chewed" on, during his BJ. I tried, but just couldn't do it. I cringed every time he said, "no, really, it's ok, chew on it." We only messed around the one time. I made up excuses, knowing that he was moving away soon, to get out of doing that again. Eeesh that still gives me chills.