Blowjobs and Teeth

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unintentional teeth can be rough, but expert suckers know how to use a number of techniques including teeth that can be very stimulating!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is that an astonishing number of women had previous partners who liked scraping teeth, then assumed that I would too. It's not really the teeth that's the sin, it's the assumption that what pleased one partner would also please another.

Seriously though, teeth are terrible during a blowjob.

a610guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wasn't thrilled at the time but glad I've got a removeable upper plate.
No scraping EVER!!!

Maybe I should get that printed on a t-shirt.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My experience is that an astonishing number of women had previous partners who liked scraping teeth, then assumed that I would too. It's not really the teeth that's the sin, it's the assumption that what pleased one partner would also please another.

Seriously though, teeth are terrible during a blowjob.

Maybe, as was the case with me, the blowjobbers think that the guy's actions displaying shock and surprise mean that he's really, REALLY enjoying it. The last girl who scraped her teeth on my cock got that reaction from me, and for whatever reason, I didn't exactly shout, "STOP DOING THAT!" Maybe I didn't want to ruin the moment or something. Better communication, as always, would help me avoid feeling that scary sensation again.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Luckily my Fiance is a little above average so I do not get the teeth in there very often. Experimenting though I have found at just the right moments and VERY softly, the teeth can be used quite satisfactorly. :biggrin1: As far as females, I do not think we like teeth being used either. If the girl doesn't get it when you tell her, then show her the next time you are down there.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just remember a video of a guy complaining on tv about that:
linkThe interview its on spanish but its perfectly clear what was the reason.

I think that that guy its alone now.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oooh-ouch! Teeth and blowjobs are two words I don't like hearing together.
I like the idea of using the mouth guard for a new twist on blowjobs...I still have mine from when I played sports in college, maybe I'll put it to a new use tonight....:wink:

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't so much get blow jobs, but I do give them. I'm very self concious about if I'm not covering my teeth or not. I happen to have some pretty sharp ones that aren't perfectly alligned. However, when I was still in school I played Saxophone and learned to cover at least my bottom teeth. I also try to cover the top ones too. However, the bigger the guy is, I've found, the harder it is to cover those teeth...

ChgoBigDikLuvr

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unintentional teeth can be rough, but expert suckers know how to use a number of techniques including teeth that can be very stimulating!

I completely agree with squirt above. I love to give oral, and have been told repeatedly that I am truly talented because of the complexity of my oral techniques. It's not for everyone, but when done right, the careful use of teeth by an expert oralist like me can add to the blowjob experience. I am amazed by how many men I have fellated who assumed beforehand that teeth had no place in the blowjob experience but who were genuinely surprised that they enjoyed the sensation I gave them. If it is done carefully and deliberately and at the right time, it can actually be a most intense experience.

I HATE teeth myself, but a friend of mine actually likes it "chewed" on, during his BJ. I tried, but just couldn't do it. I cringed every time he said, "no, really, it's ok, chew on it." We only messed around the one time. I made up excuses, knowing that he was moving away soon, to get out of doing that again. Eeesh that still gives me chills.

In extreme cases, there are guys who do like their cocks chewed on or "chomped", as I refer to it. It's a very rare specialized oral technique. One guy loved to have me to this to him, and whenever we would run into each other at the adult movie theater, he would immediately walk into a private booth so I could follow him in, get down face level with his crotch, and then just chomp on his cock for as long as he wanted.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am I just overly sensitive or do others find it painful when getting sucked-off to have some teeth ruin the moment over and over? I’m six and a half around when rock hard -

Amen...and you may feel it for days:eek: