Blowjobs different when circumcised

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by catpleaser87, Feb 13, 2012.

1. catpleaser87

catpleaser87 New Member

Albums:
    After i got circumcised i noticed girls like to give blowjobs more often . I also noticed they suck it very differently . The girl i was with before and after also said she much prefered it circumcised . i was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

2. D_Phil_LaShio

D_Phil_LaShio Account Disabled

I've never been circumcised so I wouldn't know. But girls have never seamed to have problem with it. In fact the best BJ I ever had the girl loved it, she would somehow manage to getter tongue between the foreskin and my head and move her tongue around inside my foreskin... Absolutely unreal.

It probably varies depending on where you are also. Uncut is less common in the US so girls might not be as used to it.

3. london_bi

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Im cut but live in the UK where most are uncut and alot of girls have said they prefer mine because it's cut and 'cleaner' tasting.

4. ballaratboy

ballaratboy Well-Known Member

Makes no difference, like sliding my tongue under a big foreskin. I'm cut so no probs either way. Love to slide the foreskin back though

5. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I prefer cut over uncut. For me, the foreskin seems to just get in the way - especially if the guy has a lot of overhang. I like to feel the knob not just the skin covering it.

6. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Many people have an expressed preference of circumcised or not. I myself have enjoyed both equally and my concerns have been about the man being clean, and how he performs, if he has a foreskin it's an added item to have fun with, if he doesn't have a foreskin there is still plenty to have fun with.

7. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm cut but I am currently restoring my foreskin. My wife hasn't said anything yet. But I noticed I'm getting more bjs and she seems to enjoy playing with the new skin. Pulling it forward and sticking her tongue inside. Blowjobs don't last king with her though. Soon she starts complaining her jaw hurts. :(

Draft saved Draft deleted