Blowjobs for uncut

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow,

needless to say, I just had one of my first tangible experiences with a thick, large and substantial uncut cock. Was trolling around on CL, drove over to his house...older guy, mid-forties probably (just what I love), Italian immigrant dude, hairy chest and belly. When he dropped his shorts and I saw that big floppy meatstick, I instally got hard. I dropped down and serviced him good, feeling the skin slide up and down inside my mouth and against my tongue.

He was probably close to eight in. long if he was fully hard and probably over 5, maybe closer to six around. I felt like I had a big beercan in my mouth (and I'm aware that's one of those cliche standards we always refer to,but it truly felt that way). The downside is that he was really excited and came quickly...I woul've loved to see that monster approach its full length and size.

Consider me a convert...ahem, local Los Angeles guys...PM me. ;)

bonerdave

Just Browsing
Media
good 4 u, I allways have trouble with uncut cocks, with the xtra skin. Cant s;eem to get my lips to slide the skin down so I can get a good hold of the head and suck that baby good.
There was a dude I used to suck frequently at the gaymovie house here inPgh, and he was uncut. He had a big 8 or 9 inches, but uncut. I had to hold the skin down and he would help at the base of his cock. And when he would cum, it just doused my mouth to no end. His cum was great!!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I keep thinking this is the thread where we line up for turns to give blowjobs to uncut, the LPSG member, and I look and remember it's not. :mad:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can you ask her to give you one for us? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::tongue::tongue::tongue:
No my pretty little angel is sleeping. Go i figure 26 years old and she is tired. But i promise i will give myself a blow job and think of everyone of you.:cool: :wink:

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, didn't mean to cause any confusion...just got so excited by what had happened, I didn't have my Strunk and White grammar book out for reference. Although I bet Uncut doesn't mind the attention...

I keep thinking this is the thread where we line up for turns to give blowjobs to uncut, the LPSG member, and I look and remember it's not. :mad:

MAMS

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like fun bonerdave...i'm certainly going to get over my uncut stigma and try to seek out those in the "natural" state. Thick is good, thick and uncut is now at the top of my favorite list. Cut's not so bad either...guess I'm just an equal opportunity bj provider.

good 4 u, I allways have trouble with uncut cocks, with the xtra skin. Cant s;eem to get my lips to slide the skin down so I can get a good hold of the head and suck that baby good.
There was a dude I used to suck frequently at the gaymovie house here inPgh, and he was uncut. He had a big 8 or 9 inches, but uncut. I had to hold the skin down and he would help at the base of his cock. And when he would cum, it just doused my mouth to no end. His cum was great!!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I keep thinking this is the thread where we line up for turns to give blowjobs to uncut, the LPSG member...
Same here, and was I ever excited at the prospect. I don't think that I have a stigma about un-cut ones, but I'm not sure. I think I'm going to need to practice with uncut (Danny) over and over again just to be sure. :wink:
Of course, if we find that I do have a problem with them, then I'll need even more practice to help me get over it, and then they will have to be follow-up visits, to keep me on track. :bj:

Oh, and Danny, just tell your girlfriend that it's all in the name of science, and that you're administering therapy on me. :biggrin1:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounds like fun bonerdave...i'm certainly going to get over my uncut stigma and try to seek out those in the "natural" state. Thick is good, thick and uncut is now at the top of my favorite list. Cut's not so bad either...guess I'm just an equal opportunity bj provider.

MAMS.. when you do find one in the 'natural state' relish it. They are far and few between. I have been lucky in my search, although exhaustive. I was successful however, my partner is uncut.

But a little 'strange' is good, too.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here, and was I ever excited at the prospect. I don't think that I have a stigma about un-cut ones, but I'm not sure. I think I'm going to need to practice with uncut (Danny) over and over again just to be sure. :wink:
Of course, if we find that I do have a problem with them, then I'll need even more practice to help me get over it, and then they will have to be follow-up visits, to keep me on track. :bj:

Oh, and Danny, just tell your girlfriend that it's all in the name of science, and that you're administering therapy on me. :biggrin1:
Where were you when i lived out west back in the 90's? In kindergarden?:tongue: :wink: