Blowjobs just not that great

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The str8 men and women I've known well enough to talk about sex with have more often then not described receiving oral as great foreplay, but rarely or not at all cum from it. It really surprised me, because I've always loved getting blown and the only hassle about it I've had was holding back to prolong the pleasure before I shot...and shooting and experiencing the sucker swallowing it was incredibly erotic, too. Maybe we gay men are so cock-oriented that we get off on head more often then str8s. However, I've met gay men who couldn't cum from a blowjob, either. I know nothing at all about any Lesbian experiences. I love to give and/or receive until completion, I love to fuck, too, with the same pleasure as oral!:tongue: It's a blast to learn about other people's attitudes about this sex stuff...:smile:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I probably would but it's never happened. At best they can get the very end damp, and that's not quite enough to inspire anything dramatic. Even that has its merits, but I don't think I'd actually call it a bj.

I've had experiences all over the place, and I may be wrong, but I usually think the quality of the bj has a lot to do with the relationship. It's been really strange when she tried to blow me on the first date; depending on what her experience has been, I've gotten everything from "wet head" to deep throat. My preference is the deeper, the better; the wetter the better. But size is a problem for a lot of women. Have you tried the "Max Hardcore" position with her lying on her back on a bed, with her head over the edge? I've found that it always works better, especially if she has a strong gag reflex. :smile:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The str8 men and women I've known well enough to talk about sex with have more often then not described receiving oral as great foreplay, but rarely or not at all cum from it. It really surprised me, because I've always loved getting blown and the only hassle about it I've had was holding back to prolong the pleasure before I shot...and shooting and experiencing the sucker swallowing it was incredibly erotic, too. :smile:

Str8 people are all over the spectrum on that, cklover. Count me very much on your end of that spectrum; if I had my choice, every session would include at least one bj getting swallowed. For me, spitters aren't worth my time. That's part of the relationship thing; by a second or third session we should be able to talk about what we want. I sound like an old grouch, but when I started getting blown (1966) and for a long time after, every partner took the load in her mouth and swallowed it. I had a couple of women who just wouldn't blow at all, but I didn't get the "don't cum in my mouth" crap until the early '90s.

Ah, women!

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL! Whenever I've been on the sucker's end, I've been so turned on that it wouldn't make any sense at all NOT to take his load. I've had vast experience being blown and when I've had the bad luck to get a spitter, or even worse, a jacker-offer-at-the end, I've been disappointed, to say the least. I guess we are ALL all over the map about this...I still wonder, though, how women feel about this...can they cum from being eaten?

snodgrass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone ever heard that by placing a small ice cube up your butt just a few moments before you blast intensifies the explosion?

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow lots to reply too.. where to start, well just finished getting the best head of my life thanks to some discussion with my wife. Turns out she was so dead set on making me cum with the blowjob, she gave it her all all the time. Which always felt damn good. But today we tried things a little different. Told her just to do it "lighter" and I'll just lay back and enjoy.

Lord was that sooooooo much better. My wife loves to give head, for note and does so at random to me alot of the times just for teasing. This time for just pure pleasure no presure to cum, just to enjoy and her knowing that full sucktion and all out isn't nessary for me to feel pleasure (which is why her jaw ran out in 10 minutes).

Also she is a swallower, and a bit of a cum slut which is why the whole cumming thing was an issue. So thank you LPSG for the hints and all the advice.

And yes women can cum like a firecracker from being eaten out right... you would be surprized what you can make a women do if you know how to stimulate the clit properly... a hint, near the end of the clitoral area, where you can pull back the skin and expose the clit entirely, just above you'll notice a small indent, very very small.. lick in circles with your tongues pressing down on the indent.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow! So much here. Hard to decide what to contribute.

I have always LOVED a bj... but, I never expected release. I masturbate a LOT and know how hard it is for someone to really KNOW how to get me "over"... I usually don't cum from oral. I enjoy and get lost in the process... but, I am a balls man, like mentioned earlier... I can get lost in someone licking, sucking my balls much more than the actual sucking of my cock.

That said, there have been a few guys (5) who have hit on all targets... and for whatever reason managed to get me off.... is it style or is it prowess... or both?

What is strange is that I consider myself a MASTER of sucking... and BTW for some reason (no slight intended) I ALWAYS manage to get "the straight guy" off... I always thought it had to do with the fact that many women wouldn't "do that"... Now, I know the women on this site are open and love sex, but there are many who aren't (I married one... and had to teach her about her genitalia, as she had no clue.... and how to enjoy it)

Then, I realized something.... WATCH MEN... they massage the base of the glans, but rarely the whole thing. Circumsised men almost NEVER cover the head with their hands... It's always tugging just at the head.... Uncut is different, because you are pulling a nice viscous layer over the top... but watch them too... they GRAB just at the beginning of the head and let the rest just happen.

My ex had "the slit" version of circumcision... I found with him that the spot that he was circumsised (the line itself) was the nirvana point for him... and just a gentle massage of the underside of his cock and sucking that line brought him to his knees... Literally.

Most straight films I see have the woman anxiously sucking "the head"... it won't work. Many cocks later, I've discovered that gentle massage of the head is great, but the frenum and shaft are most important....

It's not about sucking the head... it's about enjoying the WHOLE cock. And that "jumping off point" will not be found in paying too much attention to one thing (specifically the head, which too many people fixate on entirely)

And yes... despite being gay, I had had enough training to know how to bring a woman off orally... I lost my virginity and brought the brave lass to THREE orgasms at age 15 (she was 20), with her grabbing the bedrails and thrusting her body into the air.... She accused me of having slept with other people, and I assured her I'd only heard stories at the diner and ran with them.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never fail to learn from this forum!! I would have never guessed, I never knew a guy who couldn't cum from a blowjob, and actually i always kinda thought a man preferred them, since the few men i have given head always ask for more, and always cum. If my mouth/jaw gets tired, I use a jaw rest period to lick and slide my tongue all up and around his shaft and head, and return to full throating within seconds.
I never timed how long it would take guys I've done, but I am pretty enthusiastically enjoying what I am doing and time is not on my mind. :wink:
I myself, however, cannot cum from oral very easily. And I cannot as skillfully give head unless the guy just relaxes and enjoys, we can't 69. I like to give my concentration completely, cant do that if he's making me quiver. Additionally, I always ask the guy to grab my hair and help me get the rhythm going (or help my hand if hand job) before i start seriously sucking, licking, and basically making love to his cock.
lordie. thats made my mind go all full of naughty thoughts now. :biggrin1:

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I never fail to learn from this forum!! I would have never guessed, I never knew a guy who couldn't cum from a blowjob, and actually i always kinda thought a man preferred them, since the few men i have given head always ask for more, and always cum. If my mouth/jaw gets tired, I use a jaw rest period to lick and slide my tongue all up and around his shaft and head, and return to full throating within seconds.
I never timed how long it would take guys I've done, but I am pretty enthusiastically enjoying what I am doing and time is not on my mind. :wink:
I myself, however, cannot cum from oral very easily. And I cannot as skillfully give head unless the guy just relaxes and enjoys, we can't 69. I like to give my concentration completely, cant do that if he's making me quiver. Additionally, I always ask the guy to grab my hair and help me get the rhythm going (or help my hand if hand job) before i start seriously sucking, licking, and basically making love to his cock.
lordie. thats made my mind go all full of naughty thoughts now. :biggrin1:

Hey Sassy, I feel compeled to say this, merely because your blowjob sounds like it would be a great pleasure, and I have quite a bit of skill with my own tongue... mayhaps it's the night but it entertains my mind to think of a guy who doesn't cum via bj, and a girl the doesn't cum via oral, both very talented in their respected area and having never met a women/man they couldn't please... getting together and having a wonderful night of foreplay. More fantasy then anything really.

Meh it's late (1 am), been up since 4 am, perhaps it's just my mind being silly. My apologies if you take offence.