Blowjobs or face fucks - what do you prefer?

I define a blowjob as meaning I am in control of the cock whereas a face fuck (or throat fuck) means the cock is in control of me (talking oral sex, of course). Given a choice, what would you want: for me to give you a blowjob or for you to give me a face/throat fuck?

(I love both but have a preference for the face/throat fuck. It's just so incredibly hot to know I am being totally used by a hard cock!)

MrPSF

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I define a blowjob as meaning I am in control of the cock whereas a face fuck (or throat fuck) means the cock is in control of me (talking oral sex, of course). Given a choice, what would you want: for me to give you a blowjob or for you to give me a face/throat fuck?

(I love both but have a preference for the face/throat fuck. It's just so incredibly hot to know I am being totally used by a hard cock!)
With you... either one... but a good throat fuck would be preferred...making you choke down my huge load..

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No question about it - blowjob.

I just want to lie back and be worshipped. I am allowing you to do whatever you want. You may have your way with my cock, and I’m going to give you free rein. You are pleasuring me, and yourself, at your pace, on your terms. I may give you feedback (“lick my balls more” or “yeah baby, a little deeper” or “oh fuck, do that again”) but it’s you who is driving the bus, and I’m the passenger.

And BTW. Thank you for your most wonderous gift to me.

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I prefer an intense no-hand BJ over a face fuck.
I think face fuck is ugly.

Reactions: Nova69 and 286798

Sounds hot, but in my experience women don’t love a “face fuck.” They’re nervous about getting gagged, which makes sense to me. So I prefer (or have come to prefer) BJs because they’re mutually enjoyable (again, in my experience)...

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say face fucks but it's generally the case my size always makes them gag anyway (even when there trying to control it) so bjs tend to turn into 'face fucks'.

bigdicksucker87

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is rare to hear a female stating they enjoy a face fucking. I would want both, may you start out giving me a blow job, then we change gears to me face fucking you, eventually feeding you a large hot creamy load.

Same here! Start off with some cock worship, but then in order to cum, I have to fuck something!