Blowjobs or face fucks - what do you prefer?

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There’s something to be said for aggressive throat fucking. Personally speaking, the psychological and emotional thrill far out way any physical discomfort (based upon a risk/benefit analysis).

Besides that, again, personally speaking, I love the full feeling of a hard cock sawing away - in and out - of my throat-pussy. I love the feel, the smell, the taste, along with the sights and sounds of a Feeder dominating me.

Of course pain is pain. If a Feeder’s cock continuously pounds into a throat, without going down the suckhole - it’s going to hurt. And hurt not only for the cocksucker, but for the Feeder as well (bad, cocksucker. bad!). A hard cock, no matter how large, feels wonderful only when it’s allowed to glide in and out of a throat-hole unencumbered. If that’s not happening, it’s the cocksucker’s fault and not the Feeders. (A clear case of a CS biting off more than they can chew.)

It’s up to the cocksucker to accommodate the Feeder, and if that’s not able to happen, then it’s time for the cocksucker to reassess its’ vocation.
Crucial are the wishes of the top and the unconditional readiness of the bottom:
how deep, how far, how rough the "feeder" wants to go...
and the job of the boy, to get his throat supple, to get the throat ready to go, nice an thight, wet and slippery...
evey moment ,
at any time.
alweays ready

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I define a blowjob as meaning I am in control of the cock whereas a face fuck (or throat fuck) means the cock is in control of me (talking oral sex, of course). Given a choice, what would you want: for me to give you a blowjob or for you to give me a face/throat fuck?

(I love both but have a preference for the face/throat fuck. It's just so incredibly hot to know I am being totally used by a hard cock!)

it is not the question what I prefere
it is the question what the TOP needs...

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it is also the question of proper sequence:
first step: a lovely blowjob, kissing, licking, sucking. making him wet, hard, and horny.. the bottom in action
second step: the top takes control, holding the bottom head with both hand, grabbing his hair, shoving it deeper and deeper, inch for inch , not caring about his breath, his slobbering..

BigJ33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I define a blowjob as meaning I am in control of the cock whereas a face fuck (or throat fuck) means the cock is in control of me (talking oral sex, of course). Given a choice, what would you want: for me to give you a blowjob or for you to give me a face/throat fuck?

(I love both but have a preference for the face/throat fuck. It's just so incredibly hot to know I am being totally used by a hard cock!)

A blowjob, for sure, In my experience, face fucking with a big cock doesn't end all that well.

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on the mood. @Adle and I like to make love and in those time foreplay is a sweet blowjob that I enjoy a lot. Other time we both crave hardcore sex then she enjoys that I face fuck her and I like that a lot.

Reactions: millwall_fucker

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, with any "this or that" question, it depends on the who and what of the situation. IF she's just amazing at giving head, then I'll let her do it, if she's bad at it, I'll usually take over. If we are having more sensual, softer sex, then I'll let her do the work. IF we are having some rough fucking, then I'll fuck her throat.

tmarchbb1988

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Every woman I have tried to face fuck has stopped me. I was fucking a hot cougar once and grabbed her head and got about 2 thrusts of my dick into her mouth and she dug her nails in my thigh and grabbed my dick and said "don't do that" when I tried to continue... and then she continued giving me head.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do love a face fuck.
There is something great about just taking what you want in that situation, not holding back, just using her mouth for your pleasure. And often I will prefer this. And the sacrifice by her, to give herself to me to use for my pleasure is a great turn on.

Then again I do love Blowjob's too. There is a time and place where I would much prefer to relax and just being taken care of. Having nothing to do but enjoy.

Reactions: tmarchbb1988

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I prefer to face fuck.

Reactions: deleted16446211

D_odif

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to start a nice slow suck, and work up some momentum and speed, then slow it up again, then back to gaining momentum and speed and slow it up again till the top is so frenzied the he grabs my head and face fucks the hell out of my mouth and throat. Ring out that load and repeat.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer a really long sloppy blowjob, where she takes her time, varies her technique, alternates slow and fast.

I like it when she does all the work LOL and I can just lay back, relax, and enjoy it.

Best orgasms, huge.

Reactions: Jjz1109

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Blowjob. But I like to know that she’s enjoying herself giving, I don’t want it feeling like a chore she has to do.

Makes all the difference.
You said it! My experience with women is exactly that: when it feels like a chore--even an altruistic one that she does because it pleasures me--it's not the same as someone who's truly cock hungry!

Reactions: Jjz1109

JPoster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love for a woman to give me a blowjob, but if she is into it, I prefer throatfucking. I like to dominate. And fucking her throat like a pussy is pure domination.