Blowjobs or face fucks - what do you prefer?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I'm assuming even though they have faded into the ether, the OP was female (I hope).
Regardless, I would have to go with blowjob as I prefer an oral session to be gentler and carefully orchestrated. The whole thing of "face fucking" where the guy thrusts his dick as deep as he can to the point of gagging the woman seems too violent and much like cumming on her face, a little humiliating.
Just not something I'm into even if the woman is.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
wrong question -
Not "or",
no alternative it increases...
it's easy:
1. Gentle blowjob first, feel it go from limp and limp to thick and hard, lots with lips and tongue
2. if he feels comfortable you suck deeper, engaged, wet, warm tight, drooling .. . alternately the head, the corona, the shaft, the root.
3. when he gets really horny, you try to open your throat, to relax, signal to him that he can insert his sword deep, very deep, you don't complain if you can't breathe, have your hands on your back, your gagging massages his best piece, the drool from the corners of your mouth is embarrassing, but it has to be like this...he holds your head tightly in both hands, lets you catch your breath in between, your nose is pressed against your stomach. and then he gets closer and closer to his orgasm with long, deep, very deep, ball-deep thrusts...open up babe , all the way in
Well... I GUESS that'd be okay... I mean, if you like that sort of thing...

D

deleted817718

I couldn't do that. Unfortunately I seek them out elsewhere. Maybe because I go overboard making sure my partner is satisfied in bed. And I resent to the lack of reciprocating.
I don’t resent my wife for not giving oral sex. I respect her honesty and boundaries

D

deleted814719

To me, there's something very powerful, almost primitive, to face fuck my wife. I really get off kneeling beside her, having her open her mouth, and just let me slide back and forth. I find it very arousing to watch my cock make her cheeks bulge on each in-stroke. I'm careful not to gag her by going too far but just love the visual. I'd actually say that a blowjob is more sensuous because she can easily use her tongue, teeth, etc. to make the oral experience better. With a face fuck, it is just kind of raw and primal.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me, there's something very powerful, almost primitive, to face fuck my wife. I really get off kneeling beside her, having her open her mouth, and just let me slide back and forth. I find it very arousing to watch my cock make her cheeks bulge on each in-stroke. I'm careful not to gag her by going too far but just love the visual. I'd actually say that a blowjob is more sensuous because she can easily use her tongue, teeth, etc. to make the oral experience better. With a face fuck, it is just kind of raw and primal.
Totally on the mark.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what is a face fuck?
the differance..
Blowjob in his context means the recipient leans back, so to speak, and the cocksucker does all the work bringing him to orgasm. Picture a guy leaning back on a couch while a cocksucker is on his knees, head bobbling up and down till the guy erupts.
Facefuck means the guy receiving service is actually the one doing most of the work by thrusting hard as if he were fucking an ass or a pussy. Picture a dude on his knees (ok, or a woman) whose head is being held, perhaps with the strength and immobility of a vise, being subjected to the back and forth thrusting of the man on his feet, with the same vigor, as I said, of fucking a cunt. This needn't necessarily be hard or violent; it could be rhythmic and possibly relaxed. The key element is that the one being serviced is the one who's thrusting.

Reactions: Gj816

bbnc44

Legendary Member
Media
Blowjob in his context means the recipient leans back, so to speak, and the cocksucker does all the work bringing him to orgasm. Picture a guy leaning back on a couch while a cocksucker is on his knees, head bobbling up and down till the guy erupts.
Facefuck means the guy receiving service is actually the one doing most of the work by thrusting hard as if he were fucking an ass or a pussy. Picture a dude on his knees (ok, or a woman) whose head is being held, perhaps with the strength and immobility of a vise, being subjected to the back and forth thrusting of the man on his feet, with the same vigor, as I said, of fucking a cunt. This needn't necessarily be hard or violent; it could be rhythmic and possibly relaxed. The key element is that the one being serviced is the one who's thrusting.
thanks. I like just a good bj..

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
perfectly explained. I usually experience that it is a more or less smooth transition. at some point, when he is very horny and it increases towards the climax, he holds my head and thrusts. hard, firm, deep