Blowjobs or face fucks - what do you prefer?

NYC8"

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife is a high-level corporate exec, constantly making big high-stress decisions and leading big teams, and in the classic stereotype of the type-A businessman who secretly crawls for a dominatrix, in bed she craves being dominated and roughed-up. The more I command her and toss her around, the wetter and sluttier she gets. On this particular topic that means I pretty frequently restrain her and pin her down for rough deep nasty throatfucks. I am not complaining, I certainly enjoy them, but I do find it odd that she will never take the initiative for a simple easy blowjob - I can't even remember how long it's been - but she accepts me ravaging her Bang Bros-style. The sensation of a normal blowjob is much better but this way feels good enough and I certainly enjoy the view.

D

deleted937657

My wife wants me to fuck her face but thanks to scars from my first marriage I’ve not been able to make myself do it. I didn’t enjoy blowjobs until I met her.
Oh man, golden opportunity for you - go for it, you won't regret it.

Reactions: Cooper72 and Gj816
D

deleted814719

Our usual routine is for me to lie on my back while getting blown. I like my wife to lay her head on my abs while she sucks my dick and plays with my balls. She'll put one hand under my thigh and press on my taint which stimulates my prostate. With the other hand, she'll play with my balls and lightly stoke my shaft while sucking my cock head. PURE HEAVEN.

I can't cum this way - the "pressure" just never seems to be quite right. But the pleasure is just insane. When I reach the point of desperation, I'll just ask her to finish me by jacking or I'll stroke while she continues to play with my balls and taint. I think she enjoys watching me shoot and dribble cum ("don't get it in my eyes" - LOL).

There are times when I'll kneel beside her, put her head on a pillow, and let her suck me this way. She uses her hands to play with my balls as well which feels great. I do often fuck her face with shallow strokes. This really fires-up a "primal" urge in me as I can watch my cock go in-and-out of her mouth.

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife wants me to fuck her face but thanks to scars from my first marriage I’ve not been able to make myself do it. I didn’t enjoy blowjobs until I met her.
So I fucked her face for the first time ever this morning and she is begging me to do it again. Maybe those scars from my past are finally healing.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Prefer is a tough one...

Most of the time, a blowjob (usually 69ing) is part of my normal routine. Mostly to loosen her up and stop her from focusing on being tense and worrying about a big dick hurting her. With that said, fucking her mouth as she hangs her head over the edge of a bed or sofa (while she's lying on her back) is amazing. Dropping my dick on her face and shooting on her face that way is a massive turn-on. Every once and a while (she has to be ready for it), my 69ing turns into a face fucking - especially if I roll over and I'm on top.

D

deleted22066121

Both and in the same session. A great blow job evolves from teasing, licking, nibbling, head in mouth, hand on shaft, maybe some ball sucking and then revving up into a serious blow job that gets deeper and deeper eventually into deepthroat and from there a great, hot throat-fucking with your cock thrusting down the throat and your balls bouncing against the chin.

Then I usually like to slow it down and cum in the mouth because for me, it feels better and is a hotter orgasm and I like to watch my partner's mouth filled with cum and then the big gulp as they swallow it all. However, shoving my cock balls deep into a throat and cumming straight into the belly ain't bad on occasion...

I also really like a tight fist on my shaft and letting me fuck my partner's mouth using both hand and mouth tight and wet.

As I said, both.