Blowjobs to completion?

How often do you cum when receiving a BJ??

• I'm straight - the majority of the time

• I'm straight - seldom times

• I'm straight - never

• I'm bi - the majority of the time

• I'm bi - seldom times

• I'm bi - never

• I'm gay - the majority of the time

• I'm gay - seldom times

• I'm gay - never

Results are only viewable after voting.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get the fascination with swallowing. Just not my thing. I honestly find watching the woman spit it out hotter.

I'm the opposite. I find spitting in any form to be totally disgusting. Spitting as part of sex? Never.

It's not that swallowing is as erotic as the BJ itself, it's just that it maintains the whole mouth contact while I'm cumming.
Just the same as vaginal sex; it just feels better to cum deep inside vs. pulling out. An orgasm may be just an orgasm, but for me, they feel much better when I am physically connected to the woman with whom I'm having that orgasm. When I'm emotionally attached to the women, there is nothing better that being fully physically connected while orgasming.

Reactions: 933295

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm the opposite. I find spitting in any form to be totally disgusting. Spitting as part of sex? Never.

It's not that swallowing is as erotic as the BJ itself, it's just that it maintains the whole mouth contact while I'm cumming.
Just the same as vaginal sex; it just feels better to cum deep inside vs. pulling out. An orgasm may be just an orgasm, but for me, they feel much better when I am physically connected to the woman with whom I'm having that orgasm. When I'm emotionally attached to the women, there is nothing better that being fully physically connected while orgasming.
When it comes to where I cum, I let my partner decide. That way they can't get mad at me if they want me to shoot on them and for some reason I unleash a hellacious load on them that day, lol.

blaster7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive never been able to cum from a bj. i would say that i probably could if the woman had amazing technique and mixed the BJ with a handjob, etc, but none i have been with has been able to do it (probably 10 different women have tried). i would live to cum from a bj, so i dont always look at it as just a lead in to vaginal, but yes most of the time thats what it is for me.

i also agree with what was said earlier that the downward motion on the cock is what feels best and lots of women dont focus on that they are more about the upward motion.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive never been able to cum from a bj. i would say that i probably could if the woman had amazing technique and mixed the BJ with a handjob, etc, but none i have been with has been able to do it (probably 10 different women have tried). i would live to cum from a bj, so i dont always look at it as just a lead in to vaginal, but yes most of the time thats what it is for me.

i also agree with what was said earlier that the downward motion on the cock is what feels best and lots of women dont focus on that they are more about the upward motion.

You need to relax and find a position that is most comfortable with you and your partner. Start with one where you might jo. Don't focus on cumming, focus on the pleasure and the act, and let it happen on its own. In time, you will be able to get in just about any position and able to let it flow bro.

blaster7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You need to relax and find a position that is most comfortable with you and your partner. Start with one where you might jo. Don't focus on cumming, focus on the pleasure and the act, and let it happen on its own. In time, you will be able to get in just about any position and able to let it flow bro.

trust me i have tried, after 20-30 mins neither of us are really enjoying it all that much, just move on to intercourse at that point which is much more satisfying. i dont think one thing will work for everyone. some guys can cum in any sexual position, some can only cum in certain positions, etc. and lets not forget technique has something to do with it. I dont really feel like because of this im 'missing out' on something, it just is what it is.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
trust me i have tried, after 20-30 mins neither of us are really enjoying it all that much, just move on to intercourse at that point which is much more satisfying. i dont think one thing will work for everyone. some guys can cum in any sexual position, some can only cum in certain positions, etc. and lets not forget technique has something to do with it. I dont really feel like because of this im 'missing out' on something, it just is what it is.

Sorry to hear that bro. Here to support you. It's awesome if you and your partner want this, maybe when shes at that time of month. Keep trying. Practice makes perfect.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all the replies everyone!!! It's always the goal, but has yet to happen. I am going to incorporate the downward motion bits into my "act" and see if that helps.

Always the same guy; Usually I get frustrated and ask if he wants to top.

Are you perhaps subconsciously "saving it" for when you get to the next act? Would you both be ok with cumming form oral sex, and perhaps waiting a bit to continue with round two? Maybe you have to ask if you would both be satisfied with getting off on oral sex one time? Try it.

Nick9

Sexy Member
Media
I can very. very rarely cum from a bj alone. I almost always need help by my own hand at some point.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Straight, and never gets to completion. I've heard her use: My jaw hurts, I don't like the taste of cum, I don't like the texture of cum, I don't like the way it feels shooting in my mouth...you name it, I'd probably heard it.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Straight, and never gets to completion. I've heard her use: My jaw hurts, I don't like the taste of cum, I don't like the texture of cum, I don't like the way it feels shooting in my mouth...you name it, I'd probably heard it.
That's too bad buddy. I bet ya deserve a bunch of good blow jobs :) Wish I could help !

Being sexually compatible with someone is the way to have the most satisfying experiences getting or giving blowjobs.

Reactions: Zak Bull

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back to the question:

CAn take me a while. Can take other guys a while. But never? Not sure I've known that about any guy.

Your guy? I'm sure you're trying hard, and using lots of good technique... I include some good hand-work in the definition of "blow Job". Takes a bit of the 'strain' off the jaw. Even going full hand job for a minute. Can learn more about what gets a guy off that way. Maybe even get buddy to jack off for you for a bit... learn more too.
Also, he might be so accustomed to his hand he needs that? Get him to jack off for you, and lick his nob a bit. Take the load... Still more or less a bj. Might help train him to get there easier. Help him relax into it.

And, get him to not jack off for 3 days... then see if it works better.

Let us all know how it goes man :)

Reactions: Hungbottom46290

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly getting a bj from a girl i have never delivered the gooo. I have with a guy i honestly think a guy knows how and what to do ti get a giuy off. 2 days ago i had the most amazing suck this guy knew when i was about to cum and stopped he worked my head licked and sucked it to where he had me squirming for more and when i finnally came it was intense and a huge load i would rather have my dick sucked by a guy

Reactions: Zak Bull

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always cum when I get my cock sucked,i ,heard that some guys can't cum from getting sucked because they've been with so many people who don't want them to cum in their mouths,you get used to that and it .gets to a point where you.can't cum like this anymore.i don't know how true this is